[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEE WHY DOES NO ONE CONSIDER ME ALBUM OF THE YEARRRRRRRRRRR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 310698eb[1].jpg (356KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
310698eb[1].jpg
356KB, 620x620px
REEEEEE WHY DOES NO ONE CONSIDER ME ALBUM OF THE YEARRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>69808636
>water painting

gross
>>
>>69808636
Modern Soul is song of the year.
>>
REEEEEEE WHY COULDN'T JAMES HAVE MADE A GOOD ALBUM
>>
>>69808660
Holy shit, FINALLY someone else who loves that song enough to post about it.
>>
Modern Soul is fantastic, but the album was too long. In my top 5 tho.
>>
>>69809042
Of the three pillars of R&B this year, only Frank Ocean's Blond justified its length, which isn't to say it was necessarily my favorite. (Other two being James Blake and Blood Orange albums.)
>>
>>69808684
His side stuff has been good, dinosaur 200 was fun and his smattering of EPs are always interesting, he drops the ball whenever it's time to put together a full length ever since s/t
>>
I KNOW A CROSSROADS WHEN I SEEEEEE THEEEEEM
>>
File: umfdi6zkhj71.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
umfdi6zkhj71.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>tfw
I WANT IT TO BE OVEEEEEERRRRR, I WANT IT TO BE OVER
>>
>>69808650
my thoughts exactly. I can't help but think this cover was made by a high school art student
>>
>>69808636
Because it's his worst album so far...
>>
>>69808636
Second half is consistently really good but even that is samey. The first half not being as great, and the album being so overlong (especially considering the lack of variety) are it's real issues.
It has some of his best songs though, definitely better than Overgrown.
>>
>>69808636
This album cover doesn't match the music at all. It reminds me of a cover from some flavor of the week indie folk band from the 2000s
>>
Unpopular Opinion: I love the cover.
>>
>>69808636
PUUT THAT AWAY AND TALK TO ME
>>
>>69810680
I love it too. The first two James Blake albums had awful covers, but this one is nice.
>>
Because it's 50% filler, which is a shame because there are some very good tracks on it
>>
>>69810516
It looks like it was made like a regular student.
>>
>>69808636
THERE'S A NAKED WOMAN ON THE TREE
>>
>>69808636
Its too long for the average millennial, aka the biggest consumers of music.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.