[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

theneedledrop survivors support group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0113.jpg (214KB, 2048x1389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0113.jpg
214KB, 2048x1389px
How do we overcome?
>>
>>69795300
....What did we survive exactly?
Did something bad happen?
>>
Didnt you hear? It was awful. It was even on my local news (i live in Connecticut). Fantano was out walking his dog with his wife and suddenly he realized that he was a giant faggot he killed himself right there on the spot by shoving his head into the dog's mouth until the dog had no choice but to clamp down on his head and fantano died sadly. It was very tragedizing, if only he hadn't been bald, perhaps his hair would have afforded some protection from the savage canine grip
>>
>>69795316
when he gave blurryface a 4
>>
>>69795372
too high desu
>>
>>69795365
>Fantano was out walking his dog

Should we tell him?
>>
File: 1408834403609.png (26KB, 193x194px) Image search: [Google]
1408834403609.png
26KB, 193x194px
>>69795365
>Didnt you hear? It was awful. It was even on my local news (i live in Connecticut). Fantano was out walking his dog with his wife and suddenly he realized that he was a giant faggot he killed himself right there on the spot

It was fucking hilarious up to this point.
>>
>>69795365
>savage canine grip
>fantano died
would you say the dog had a Deathgrip on his head?
>>
File: fantano_whitehouse.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
fantano_whitehouse.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
we don't. we let ourselves become one with the hivemind
>>
>>69795536
Has he reviewed birdseed?
>>
i overcome to that sexy melon head everyday bb
>>
>>69795365
Weell, we still got that beanie and wife beater wearing meme review guy, right?
>>
>>69795559
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+needle+drop+whitehouse+bird+seed
>>
OP = post malone?
>>
File: DGD_Mothership[1].jpg (108KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DGD_Mothership[1].jpg
108KB, 600x600px
>"Blurryface kinda sucks, 4/10"
>pic related made by a band that made a 2/10 album
>"Not even going to fucking touch this one because the band made a 2/10 album"
>"Automatic 0/10"
>>
>>69795961
But anon, Mothership IS utter shit
>>
>>69795978
That doesn't change the fact that he didn't even bother to listen to it before giving it a worse score than Blurryface.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.