[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was 2016 the year of space metal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: topsters2 (7).png (221KB, 1550x756px) Image search: [Google]
topsters2 (7).png
221KB, 1550x756px
was 2016 the year of space metal?
>>
>Who are Wormed
>>
>>69794306
wormed are so bad though
>>
>>69794334
Fine I'll accept your challenge and stop Brian Eno so I can check out Void Omnia
>>
>>69794381
it's pretty standard black metal and it isn't super spacey sounding but it's still really well done imo and it has some killer riffs.
>>
>>69794541
so far its damn close I'll give you that. I'm going back and forth and finishing wormed's rebuttal right now.

Are you excited for the new Krallice today? The first song was pretty similar from a first impression.
>>
>>69794585
>Are you excited for the new Krallice today
fuck yes. they're one of my favorite bands. i just saw that facebook post a few hours ago and i am officially /hype/. their last album was absolutely ridiculous. i can only imagine what this one is going to sound like. the new song was really good too but since it's a single i figure that it won't be representative of what the whole album sounds like
>>
>>69794244
>not including Inquisition

leave you cuck
>>
What is Star One?
>>
>>69794651
I'm not ready for this. I wasn't expecting anymore potential AOTY contenders.
>>
>>69794787
>not waiting on based Marcel
wew
>>
>>69794755
i've never been able to into inquisition desu. i've listened to some of his interviews and he's obviously a really smart guy with some interesting philosophies, but the music has always sounded kind of stale and one-dimensional to me.

am i missing something?
>>
>>69794773
actually what is this tho?
>>
>>69794974
I thought it was ok but I didnt realize it was space related
>>
>>69795001
>beyond the celestial zenith

most of his stuff is space related though.
>>
File: 60024.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
60024.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>69794974
how much time have you spent trying to get into to them? it took me a number of listens to get into them myself, I bounced right off of Nefarious Dismal Orations and Ominous Doctrines at first, but then I got into them through their newest album Bloodshed etc. etc...

their newest one is more accessible than their older stuff, partly cause the vocals are more growly and less froggy, and from there you can just kinda work backwards. imo their best album is Invoking the Majestic Throne of Satan

for me its mostly all about the riffs and drumming
>>
>>69795097
fuck, I linked the wrong album cover like a cuck ass motherfucker
>>
>>69795097
i guess i haven't listened to their stuff all that much- just a few cursory listens. i'll give the newest album a shot and see if it does anything for me. they definitely do have some good riffs, it's just that nothing ever really stood out to me in the past.
>>
>>69794825
>he cares about critics' opinions and doesn't sort out his own AOTY
Wew Lad
E
W
L
A
D
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.