[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /mu/ wear earplugs to concerts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: checkem.jpg (152KB, 1500x856px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
152KB, 1500x856px
does /mu/ wear earplugs to concerts?
>>
Generally I don't, but for shows I know will be too loud for me I do. Last time I wore earplugs was when I saw Dinosaur Jr because I hadn't the time I saw them before and couldn't hear shit for the next two days
>>
Yeah I usually just wear my earpiece inside the concert, but I make sure not to fully insert the whole thing in, but just enough to make the sound bearable.
>>
I ride the bus so I always have my headphones with me and just put those in if I ever need to. So it looks like I'm listening to something else as I watch the band play.
>>
>dubs

check em
>>
File: Cover.jpg (103KB, 622x603px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
103KB, 622x603px
I've gotten to where I wear mine. They saved me at a Boris show and a few others.
>>
>not wanting permanent life long hearing damage

it's like you guys aren't rock n rollas
>>
No.

But I've wished I had a couple of times.
>>
>>69793555
>tfw didn't wear earplugs when i went to see sunn
>>
got a pair of custom fit musician's ear plugs. wear them at /every/ show i go to now. i think they reduce everything by 18db

i hear clearly at the end. i can hear the show better. they've changed the game./
>>
>>69792895
I have those ones actually. They're pretty great.
>>
>>69793669
How did that end up for you?
>>
>>69794328
ears hurt for like the first ten minutes but i adjusted

aka permanent damage
>>
I have a pair of Downbeats. They stay in my ears well, they don't stick out, don't ruin the sound, and I can hear perfectly right after the show.

I used to never wear earplugs but my ears got really sensitive to, like, all noises for like 3 days after I saw Millencolin and it was awful. I mean, great show but the next few days were awful.
>>
File: Howard_Leight-MAX-1-image.jpg (73KB, 1126x827px) Image search: [Google]
Howard_Leight-MAX-1-image.jpg
73KB, 1126x827px
Every time, no exceptions. It always amazes me how 99% of the people at all the concerts I've been to do not. And almost all of those concerts have been extremely loud.
>>
>>69792895
Those are shit ear plugs. Hearos are goat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.