[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT /mu/ meets /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: music-drummer-300x225.jpg (20KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
music-drummer-300x225.jpg
20KB, 300x225px
ITT the Mandela effect and music

http://mandelaeffect.com/music-alternate-memories/
>>
anyone else here remember "we are the champions" original ending?
>>
>>69790292
sister thread
>>>/x/18443899
>>
My mum seems to think that David Bowie appeared on a chat show a few years back after The Next Day. She distinctly remembers him having long hair and talking about his heart attack to the host. I think it's possible this happened in the early 2000s. Does anyone know if she actually saw this and is getting some of the details confused or if she's completely made it up?
>>
File: Power, Corruption & Lies.jpg (186KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Power, Corruption & Lies.jpg
186KB, 800x800px
>>69790292
This wasn't the original arrangement of the flowers. There were none on the lower left corner and it had some more on top. I can fucking swear it
>>
>>69790344
I was spooked to find something different, but I didn't. How do you recall it, anon?
>>
>>69790602
you don't remember the "of the world" at the end?
>>
>>69790662
I wouldn't know for sure. I mean, it's on the first 2 choruses, it sounds like a logical option to let it out at then end.
>>
>>69790344
>>69790602
>>69790662

Speaking of Queen, I always thought Bohemian Rhapsody had a fade out, never heard the gong at the end
>>
>>69790706
Ohshitohshitohshitohshit

you really got me on this one anon, I hadn't heard it either, and I'm pretty sure I had heard the track multiple times after getting my monitors

shit's going down
>>
File: 199e95b3.jpg (79KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
199e95b3.jpg
79KB, 499x500px
I remember several years ago I downloaded this album and listened to it, especially because Guitar Hero Metallica was about to be released and The Black River was in it. When I first played it, I noticed the song was kinda different to the download, and I searched everywhere for any mention of it, only to find nothing.

Now I know there are indeed two versions: the first version is an early leak, and it's not the only song to be remixed or re-recorded.
>>
>>69790785
yeah the remix is garbage. idk why the black river needed sped up. it sounded fine.
>>
>>69790785
I guess you weren't Mandela'd anon. It's like when Octavarium and James Labrie's album got their leaks mixed up.
>>
>>69790706
>>69790776

I distinctly remember it always having a gong, I think you both are just losing your minds. If it suddenly didn't have the gong at the end I would know something was up.
>>
>>69790940

It's less of a Mandela effect and more of the fact my parents put the Greatest Hits CD every time we travel by car, and early CD releases were more dynamic in sound, meaning some quieter parts get muffled by the engine sounds.
>>
I remember downloading a fake leak track of Muse's Uprising on Ares Galaxy, it was very similar to Muse but the track had nothing to do with the real one. I never found out which track was that.
>>
>>69790993
it is both quiet and a frequency that would easily elude a silly kid, so >>69790940 might be right
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.