/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding Music Investors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3451.jpg (157KB, 619x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3451.jpg
157KB, 619x603px
My friend and I are musicians, I'm a graphic designer and producer and he's a singer-songwriter. We make decent money now due to digital sales and streaming revenue, maybe about $800 a month solely off of that. I work full time and after paying my monthly bills I don't have much to invest into music promotion. My question is what is the best way to find initial capital to fully launch a full time career? I don't mean being a super star and topping the iTunes charts, but being able to pay for enough promo to make a full time living? It's very possible we just need a couple thousand to really have the fan base shoot up.

Where can I look for the right investors? It's R&B music and it sells great, as soon as they hear it they are going to love it.

I also would appreciate suggestions on how to get a couple thousands quickly other than taking out a couple of credit cards and maxing them out, which seems like the only option right now.

And no this isn't just some kids recording in a house trying to "make it", we are established artists that can sell out shoes in our hometown but not many fans out of state. We have over 300,000 streams on Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play etc. so this is a serious inquiry on how one would find the capital to increase it? And money invested in us would surely be doubled or more.
>>
shark tank obvi anon
>>
>>69788566
And I'm not saying we have the best music out and are instant legends, but the genre of R&B and Hip-Hop that we do is exactly is the kind that is selling hard right now. cc: Drake, Bryson Tiller, The Weeknd, Frank Ocean, Kehlani, PartyNextDoor.
>>
I wish I could sell out shoes.

>tfw payless banned me for sticking my penis in a woman's boot
>>
>>69788566
email pitchfork and tinymixtapes
start promoting some vague political agenda
>>
>>69788632
Where could I find a shark tank, or rich people who love music enough to invest maybe a couple thousand into promotion? Everything else is self handled, like graphic design, merch design, web design, production, mastering, and engineering. I need a musical shark tank for promo lol
>>
>>69788566
i'll invest in you
>>
>>69788566
kickstarter desu
>>
>>69788661
They're called record labels you dingus
>>
>>69788777
We're not trying to sign a label deal, trying to go independent and keep all the revenue, since music seems it's headed that way in the very near future. We just need that first couple of thousand to launch it off.
>>
>>69788657
I need to try them out, we've been featured on RevoltTV and and few other sites but not them.

>>69788676
My friend is really against a kickstarter, he thinks it's embarrassing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.