[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the saddest Modest Mouse song?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

What's the saddest Modest Mouse song?
>>
If Ocean Breathes Salty is actually about Elliott Smith (presumably) killing himself, then that.
>>
>>69788406
The one where he yells alot
>>
Bankrupt on Selling
>>
WELL
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3SAui320L8

this mayb.
>>
night on the sun/ Little Motel/ Bankrupt on Selling/ 3rd Planet
>>
>>69788769
ALL
>>
>>69788406
Custom Concern
>>
Life Like Weeds you fucks
>>
>>69788437
It's actually about Elliott Smith's discography getting removed from Spotify. A true tragedy
>>
SOMETIMES ALL I REALLY WANT TO FEEL IS LOVE
>>
>>69788437
>Ocean Breathes Salty is actually about Elliott Smith (presumably) killing himself
source?
>>
Edit the Sad parts or Positive Negative
>>
OH MY GODDAMN
>>
Talking Shit About A Pretty Sunset
>>
>>69789154
It's because DreamWorks are greedy fucks and pushed all of his KRS work off despite the fact that KRS has treated him and his work with 100x the respect they have
Either way though
>Not already having all of his albums plus the eight-disc collection of singles, B-sides, cut tracks and alternate takes downloaded
lmfao please and you people call yourselves fans
>>
>>69788876
No. There's a difference between well and we'll. Reported for underage
>>
>>69788769
>tfw you know you know you know it all went wrong
>>
>>69789154
>2004
>Spotify
>>
>>69788735
this
>>
>>69788406
Most of their sad songs I think have an element of optimism, very rarely are their songs ever hopeless.
Maybe Make Everyone Happy, if you go along with the theory that the Mechanical Birds part represents suicide.
>>
>>69789184
I don't remember where I read it and it was just people speculating on what it could mean, but I think it makes a lot of sense if you read the lyrics are about someone killing themselves, and it's not a big leap to think it's about Elliott being as they were well acquainted and the song was written around the time he died.
>>
File: 1436746431143.png (46KB, 238x255px) Image search: [Google]
1436746431143.png
46KB, 238x255px
>No one really knows the ones they love
>If you knew everything they thought
>I bet you'd wish that they'd just shut up
>>
>>69789190
best choices
>>
I DROVE AROUND FOR HOURS
>>
>>69788769
COWBOY DAN'S A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE COWBOY SCENE
>>
>>69788735
This or Baby Blue Sedan are the only correct answers
>>
>>69789224
pls give me the link to this collection. I need this
>>
>>69788406

Nobody said working on leaving the living' yet? Fucking plebs,
>>
>>69790445
I DROVE AROUND FOR DAYS
>>
Baby Blue Sedan. Trailer Trash. The Stars are Projectors.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.