[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This bitch is fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (6KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 196x257px
What are some other artists whose music career is just a consequence of traumatic experiences ?
>>
File: B7GTuQECUAEGLaD.jpg (92KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
B7GTuQECUAEGLaD.jpg
92KB, 1024x682px
>>69770453
>>
>>69770453
Is that fiona apple?
If it's not, then fiona apple.
>>
>>69770453
Virtually all true gangster rappers
>>
all of them
>>
claire boucher
>>
>>69770453
Better question: Which artist's musical careers WEREN'T just a consequence of traumatic experiences?
>>
File: 1438255628350.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1438255628350.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>69771126
>goth girl got bullied too hard
>>
>>69772018
Unless we're stretching the definition of trauma to include standard childhood bullshit that everyone goes through, the vast majority of contemporary musicians. I mean, what has Drake, Swift, Bieber or the average indie musician gone through that's so traumatic?
>>
>>69772018
kurt cobain
>>
>>69770717
yes, it is.
>>
File: elliott.jpg (216KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
elliott.jpg
216KB, 600x400px
:(
>>
>>69772018
Bjork.
>>
Tori Amos
Judee Sill
>>
>>69772018
>first worlders go through "traumatic" experiences
cry me a fucking river
>>
>>69772968
What would you rather listen to? An album written by a poor Nigerian about how it feels to not have food? I guarantee 80%+ of your favorite music was inspired by "first world problems"
>>
>>69774187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzVjLEzN36M
>>
>>69774208
I was hoping that would be death grips.
The memes are really getting to me.
>>
>>69772208
They were raped
>>
File: sinead_oconnor3[1].jpg (213KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
sinead_oconnor3[1].jpg
213KB, 620x412px
>>69770453
VEGANISM NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
>>69774187
Not the same anon, but I understand his sentiment. It's the same reason songs about feelings start to really trigger me these days

Boo fucking hoo you broke up with your loved one, no-one else fucking cares about your unstable state of mind
>>
>>69770453

new tortured music when?
>>
>In an essay titled "The First Ten Years", Allin wrote that his father wanted to kill his family in a murder-suicide. He "despised pleasure" and allowed his family "very little contact with others". They lived a "primitive existence" and "were more like prisoners than a family". Allin also stated that his mother attempted to escape before she filed for divorce, but Merle Sr. thwarted the attempt by kidnapping Allin.[12][13] Allin said that he was glad to experience such an upbringing, and that it "made [him] a warrior soul at an early age."
>>
>>69774187
https://youtu.be/HwLYHCCwGT0
>After the sacking and burning of Fela’s Kalakuta Republic in 1977 by the Nigerian government, Fela’s mother Funmilayo was thrown out of a second story window, sustaining multiple, severe injuries (she eventually passed away due to medical complications). Fela, his wives, and his followers, in a bold act of grief and defiance, carried his mother’s coffin to the front gate of the army barracks. The lyrics and tone reflect Fela’s overwhelming sadness over the loss of his mother and the state of his beloved Nigeria. “Coffin For Head of State” is Fela’s somber excoriation of those that, “through Jesus Christ our Lord”, corrupt, steal and rob the African people.
Move along, just "second world problems"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.