[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

contrarians, everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (17KB, 361x220px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17KB, 361x220px
contrarians, everyone
>>
>>69767311
That's like saying Queen haters are contrarians
>>
This happened after Scaruffi gave it a 4

15 year olds are very impressionable.
>>
A little contrarianism is good, it prevents the hivemind mentality from getting worse
>>
they're not contrarians. they're just drones.
they don't like music at all, just following a trend.
>>
>STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE
>>
>implying music can be objectively good
>>
>>69767363
There's a difference between not liking something and memeing on it
The latter is far worse
>>
>>69767336
i don't understand what you're going for
>>
>reads scaruffi once
>>
>>69767379
Prove anyone is.
>>
>>69767311
:(
>>
>>69767311
Go to bed Fantano
>>
>>69767398
pay attention to the board anytime
>>
>>69767338
I know right? It's hilarious how so many brain-dead drone "avant"-teens will blindly listen to everything an Italian pedophile, with no former background in music education or preforming, who also might I add put his own poems on his best poems list, says.
>>
>>69767311
*different people on a high-traffic music board worth different opinions, everyone

FTFY
>>
>>69767446
t. contrarian op
>>
File: 1481973435788.jpg (8KB, 273x274px) Image search: [Google]
1481973435788.jpg
8KB, 273x274px
>>69767311
Good album!

Blackstar is my favorite Bowie track
>>
>>69767424
Still waiting on that proof...
>>
All the better. I felt it meh to be honest.

>>69767338
Praise for Black Star poured into this board two days after it's release if you want to talk impressionable. The meh consesus has been around before his death, at least.

>>69767311
Couldn't you just post this in either or both of those instead of making an entirely new thread?
>>
Holy shit, /mu/ is indeed a shithole. Until few weeks ago this record used to be highly praised on here. Then shitruffi gives it a 4/10 and now everyone hates it
>>
As usual with Bowie, Blackstar (RCA, 2016), produced again by Tony Visconti,, is mostly image and very little about the music. The ten-minute Blackstar, that was supposed to be the centerpiece, is little more than a funereal litany a` la Doors with jazz horns that goes on five minutes too many. Bowie crooning melodramatic in Lazarus (from his Broadway musical about an alien who falls in love) or romantic in Dollar Days is either delirious and pathetic, certainly not entertaining. His tedious voice interferes with the driving jazz jam of 'Tis a Pity She Was a Whore and with the frenzied and tense Sue (a 2014 single). Even when the voice is not a distraction, the rest is hardly intriguing: I Can't Give Everything Away boasts an awful distorted guitar against syncopated beats and layers of electronic drones: not exactly genius. This is trivial "music" that any amateur could make, except that most amateurs would be ashamed to release it.
>>
>>69767425
>>69767338
>>69767392

I never understood why nobody calls a person "scaruffi drone" when he says that Beyonce is not good
>>
>>69767351
these people are just hive-minding Scaruffi though, its no different.

It's like what happened with the fight against "posuer-core." It started out as way to resist elitism, and fight against people who look down upon others because they like certain albums, but the movement quickly devolved into exactly whats its fighting.

Same with the fight against le-wrong-generationers, all these movements turn into exactly what they were fighting against.
>>
>>69767469
>memedeath as criticism
>>
>>69767425
Oh god. I'm reading his poems.
>>
>>69767425
>>69767338

people have been shitting on this album literally since before Bowie even died

where have you been?

we have an "overrated albums" thread starting off with/containing this album a few times a day since it fucking leaked
>>
>>69767425
You don't know what an avant-teen is
>>
>>69767526
So starting a thread which goes against your taste is memeing?

If only there was a downvote option on /mu/ to hide all those threads that go against the hivemind, huh
>>
>>69767490
because she's a black female, not a white dude
because this board is basically half/pol/
because Bowie is "cooler" than Beyonce
because he died
because people still care about lyrics, and they unironically think that Bowie's lyrics are great
>>
>>69767611
>using the phrase memedied isn't memeing something
>>
>>69767490
Because Beyonce has never largely been considered good here
>>
>>69767611
It's called sage

Or derailing the thread
>>
>>69767338
>15 year olds are very impressionable
yes
that's why this album is generally praised on here
>>
>>69767774
haha that is a real zinger
>>
>>69767311
>"I don't know if I should like it! I need to read music reviews by notorious contrarians before I borrow my opinion"
-/mu/

The man's highest rated Lou Reed album is Metal Machine Music
>>
>>69767774
this
>>
>>69767311
>Implying those aren't your posts

You aren't fooling anybody, OP.
>>
>>69767487
Has Scaruffi ever written anything worthwhile in his life
>>
>>69768216
the fact that
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.