[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i learn to sing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 4oAkPgj.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
4oAkPgj.gif
2MB, 250x188px
How do i learn to sing?
>>
Record your own voice, get vocal lessons, have you friend tell you how good your singing voice is, know your octave range
>>
Sing into a bucket. Play gigs
>>
>>69764981
Would i get shitted on if i posted my bad singing while playing guitar here? Im new to the board
>>
Singalong to The Sound Of Music
>>
>>69765026
You won't get shitted on if you post it in the right place.
>>
>>69764937
get a voice coach. some people can manage on their own with online lessons or whatever but I found that having someone experienced giving you feedback was invaluable. been taking lessons once a week for three months now and can definitely tell the difference. make no mistake - you are not going to sing like nina simone any time soon so be patient and don't worry too much if the progress stalls for a while. for me it's sort of felt like it's always a few weeks of being stuck and then suddenly getting a small epiphany. get yourself a session a week with the coach and practice at least a few times a week on your own
>>
>>69765026
post away my friend
>>
>>69765026
As long as you know it's shit and are not trying to get attention, I doubt you'll get shitted on.
>>
>>69764937
Join a choir. In order to get better you have to sing at full volume often, not just humming vocal exercises in the shower. In a choir you can kind of mask your mistakes if it's large enough.
>>
>>69766416
solid advice, it definitely helps and it can be great fun if the repertoire suits you. in an average choir you get little feedback/coaching though and you may progress slowly because of that. at least that's how it was in mine.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.