[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simon and Garfunkel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What does /mu/ think of Simon and Garfunkel ????
>>
>>69757558
I met Art Garfunkel in a chinese restaurant somewhere in northern Germany once

He invited us to his concert but it was full of old people.
They would point at us and say and say stuff like 'see there are some young people here'
>>
>>69757589
great, but their music .. ?
>>
>>69757634
some good songs but all bad albums
>>
>>69757634
Art Garfunkel is autistic as fuck, he literally came up to us asking if we could sort his list of german cities by population

my dumb as gf looked it up on her phone and got the wrong list. It didn't seem to bother him though or at least he didn't say anything, we were the only people there.
>>
>>69757893
what ???
>>
From what I have properly listened to, they seem like another band whose hits are excellent but almost everything in between is never particularly special.
>>
>>69757898
yes we didn't even recognize him until he gave us the tickets

he came up to our table, told us that he was an american tourist and if we could sort his list since he didn't own a smart phone.
>>
Fairly consistent after their first album, they broke up exactly when they needed to.
>>
>>69757558
I hate Paul Simon for the fact that when he was part of a jury for a singer contest in South America he gave Marianne Rosenberg 0 points just because she was German. He said, he can't give any German points because as a Jew he hates Germans, despite the fact that Rosenberg's parents died in Auschwitz as well.
All that didn't prevent him from touring in Germany in take German money for his albums.
His music is nice, but I don't like the guy.
>>
>>69758025
her parents survived or she would have never been born, her grandfather, uncles and aunts all died though.
>>
>>69757893
if you're German it's embarassing that you couldn't do it without a phone or at least recognize the list as faulty
>>
File: capa.jpg (175KB, 942x926px) Image search: [Google]
capa.jpg
175KB, 942x926px
this one's great. I think Art Garfunkel never had much impact on the music
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.