[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trash or Na, XXXTENTACION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: xxx.jpg (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
xxx.jpg
73KB, 800x800px
I was scoping out xxxtentacion recently and he seems pretty good with hits like "Look at Me". Honest opinions on this guy?
>>
he looks like a deeply conflicted young male
>>
xxxtentacion is down to fight anyone bruh
he puts up dem hands
>>
Pairs up good with Ski Mask
>>
trash & probably mentally ill
>>
He's not bad, but if you like the style he has but not the borderline autistic rage and yelling, go for Ski Mask the Slump God
>>
>>69755427
Free my nigga
>>
put a gun on my mans
I put a whole in your parents
>>
post with that fucking blade, bitch ill steal your face
dick on that fucking gun, love it when they run
>>
#freex
>>
hes good just dont think about it
>>
>>69755427
that fucker is fucking crazy. He's like that kid in your 2nd grade class that had to leave every day after lunch and go talk with the councelor about behavior shit because he couldn't sit still and didn't want to do homework because it "made him feel dumb"; tried to fuck girls at recess and brought a knife to school and set shit on fire with his brothers lighter and smoked weed. Just go watch his Nojumper interview, and you'll realize what I'm saying is true. This fucker talks like he's on adderall except it has no fucking effect on him whatsoever. This guy is just batshit crazy,

his music is insanely energetic though so that's good.
>>
Honestly I think he's kind of cool. No one does stuff as high energy and ignorant as him. He's like the Nails of hip hop. Not revolutionary or anything, but makes you feel like murdering people.
>>
Has the potential to be great, like Phil Spector or Gesualdo.
>>
The fucker is crazy and I love it. His music what I always think about in my head and he projects what I always wanted to do. I envy his ability to let out his savegery. Even though 90% he's not really that insane, I love how it is. I also love how he represents Florida, which almost all Florida rappers that made it big never do (except for Denzel). Florida needs more niggas like him so they can be put on the map like LA, NY, ATL, Detroit, etc... His ex is a sleazy cunt though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.