[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /mu/'s primary way of listening to music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (48KB, 383x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 383x367px
http://www.strawpoll.me/11909096
>>
bumpino
>>
blend the cds and buttchug them
>>
$1 bargain bin headphones that give me a headache/ear ache after a few hours

I just can't convince myself to buy better headphones even though I go through a pair a week and the shitty ones I get usually hurt my ears
>>
>>69754047
>CX300
>midrage earbuds
pls don't spread this meme. you might as well use skullcandy
like at least invest in the shure 215 or klipsch R6
>>
>>69754504
you're spending what it would cost for an actually ok pair of headphones every year
>>
>>69754570
>like at least invest in the shure 215 or klipsch R6
i have klipsch r6 waste of money get xiaomi hybrid dual drivers. 20 dollars and sound just about as good. build quality is fine too actually better than klipsch r6 (as the r6 are quite fragile)
>>
>>69754504
kek get chinese stuff from aliexpress or gearbest. even if you cant afford the hybrid dual drivers check out chinkshit threads in /g/ there are some pretty okay ones you can get for under 10 bucks including shipping. will last more than 10 weeks im sure too.
>>
>>69754504
>I just can't convince myself to buy better headphones

autism
>>
bumpo
>>
bumperino
>>
File: junko.jpg (16KB, 373x500px) Image search: [Google]
junko.jpg
16KB, 373x500px
>TOKYO, JAPAN → Born November 22nd, 1972, Junko Furuta had just celebrated her 17th birthday three days prior. The Japanese teenager and Junior (grade 11) attended Yashio-Minami High School in Saitama Prefecture in Misato.

>On November 25th, 1988, Junko left School and was walking home (although some reports say she was walking to her part-time after school job.) She never made it home.

>She was kidnapped by a group of young men, including a 17-year-old who was identified as ‘Jō’ and would be later given the surname Kamisaku. They kept her captive in the house owned by the parents of Kamisaku, in the Ayase district of Adachi, Tokyo.

>That was the beginning of her 44 days of torture. She didn’t know her abductors, they had no grudge against her and there was nothing specific that they were after. They attacked her because they could, embarking on weeks of atrocities because they could, and because they wanted to.

>To forestall a manhunt, the kidnappers coerced Furuta into calling her mother and telling her that she had run away from home, but was with “a friend” and was not in danger. He also browbeat her into posing as one of the boys’ girlfriends when the parents of the house where she was held were around, but when it became clear that the parents didn’t care either way, he dropped this pretext.
>>
File: Junko Furuta (002).jpg (27KB, 320x244px) Image search: [Google]
Junko Furuta (002).jpg
27KB, 320x244px
>>69757562

>DAY 1: November 22, 1988: Kidnapped
Kept captive in house, and posed as one of boy’s girlfriend
Raped (over 400 times in total)
Forced to call her parents and tell them she had run away
Starved and malnutrition
Fed cockroaches to eat and urine to drink
Forced to masturbate
Forced to strip in front of others
Burned with cigarette lighters and set off fireworks in her ears, mouth, vagina
Foreign objects inserted into her vagina/anus including a still lit light-bulb
DAY 11: December 1, 1988: Severely beat up countless times
Face held against concrete ground and jumped on
Hands tied to ceiling and body used as a punching bag until her damaged internal organs made blood run from her mouth
Nose filled with so much blood that she can only breath through her mouth
Dumbbells dropped onto her stomach
Vomited when tried to drink water (her stomach couldn’t accept it)
Tried to escape and punished by cigarette burning on arms
Flammable liquid poured on her feet and legs, then lit on fire
Bottle inserted into her anus, causing injury
DAY 20: December10, 1988: Unable to walk properly due to severe leg burns
Beat with bamboo sticks
Fireworks inserted into anus and lit
Hands smashed by weights and fingernails kracked
Beaten with golf club
Cigarettes inserted into vagina and forced to drink her own urine as they laughed
Beaten with iron rods repeatedly
Winter; forced outside to sleep in balcony
Skewers of grilled chicken inserted into her vagina and anus, causing bleeding.
And yet she’d almost escaped. One time she reached the telephone—but one of the boys caught her just in time and ended the call for help. They punished her by taunting her with a candle flame and finally dousing her legs in lighter fluid and set her on fire, as punishment for trying to run away. She went into convulsions; the boys would later say that they thought she was faking the seizure. They set her on fire again, then put it out. She survived this round.
>>
File: q.jpg (10KB, 154x300px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
10KB, 154x300px
>>69757571

>DAY 30: Hot wax dripped onto face
Eyelids burned by cigarette lighter
Stabbed with sewing needles in chest area
Left nipple cut and destroyed with pliers
Hot light bulb inserted into her vagina
Heavy bleeding from vagina due to scissors insertion
Unable to urinate properly
Injuries were so severe that it took over an hour for her to crawl downstairs and use the bathroom
Eardrums severely damaged
Extreme reduced brain size
DAY 40: Begged her tortures to “kill her and get it over with”
January 1, 1989: Junko greets the New Years Day alone
Body mutilated
Unable to move from the ground
DAY 44: January 4, 1989: The four boys beat her mutilated body with an iron barbell, using a loss at the game of Mah-jongg as a pretext. She is profusely bleeding from her mouth and nose. They put a candle’s flame to her face and eyes.
Then, lighter fluid was poured onto her legs, arms, face and stomach, and then lit on fire. This final torture lasted for a time of two hours. Junko Furuta died later that day, in pain and alone. Nothing could compare 44 days of suffering she had to go through.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 600x583px
>>69757562
>>69757571
>>69757581
what is the purpose of this
>>
>>69754588
This. I was burning through cheap earphones all the time, and then when i invested in good headphones it took a couple of years before i had to some new ones, and i'm sure there's people who have managed to keep high quality headphones for longer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.