[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they actually good or just a meme? Do they have any good albums?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
Are they actually good or just a meme? Do they have any good albums?
>>
The most overrated band in metal imo
They bore me senseless
>>
>>69754006
Some of the only metal I enjoy. But I only get in the mood to listen to metal maybe a few times a year.
>>
>>69754006
a friend of mine went to a festival and these guys were playing. he said they were fucking shit.
>>
worth listening to if you're a drummer
>>
>>69754006
try Obzen
>>
>>69754542
Is your friend fucking deaf? If you hate the music that's fine but they are a goddamn machine live.

>>69754006
Listen to Destroy, Erase, Improve
Chaosphere
Catch 33

Those three will tell you if you want to keep listening because they sum up ever other album they have released outside of their debut.
>>
>>69754595
my friend said that at the beginning they were ok, but then they became tedious and monotonous
>>
>>69754006
Its not the best band bit they're the first band to do what is a common theme with technical death metal and modern Djent. Listen to clockworks or a few songs off of catch 33 a few times to see if you enjoy them. I personally love them but i can see why people may consider them boring
>>
>>69754674
Okay so he's talking about the music. That's fine, but I still recommend listening to the 3 alums I listed. They are all unique and DEI is probably their least meme album.
>>
>>69754746
well, i'll probably give it a try, after all my friend loves blink 182 and does slackline so i dont know if i should trust him
>>
>>69754782
I wouldn't. People generally like meshuggah for two reasons:
1: they like chugging brutal shit
2: they like figuring the metric modulation in their music

If your friend isn't into any of that I would ignore his opinion and just see if you like it
>>
>>69754595
>If you hate the music that's fine but they are a goddamn machine live.
Sucks cause I put off listening to their new album for a month or two. I really liked it so I checked to see if they might be playing live nearby and I found out I missed them by a week. Was super ticked
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.