[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's some music that will makes girls think i'm cool?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1481173553473.jpg (23KB, 720x290px) Image search: [Google]
1481173553473.jpg
23KB, 720x290px
what's some music that will makes girls think i'm cool?
>>
I got my first date by saying I liked jazz and pink floyd
>>
>>69743306
Cattle Decapitation. Trust me bro
>>
>>69743306
Girls don't care what music you listen to.

I put on Swans in the car on the way to a date once and she thought it was great.
>>
>>69743392
Stop lying on the internet
>>
>>69743392
What song/album? What does she usually listen to?
>>
Esplendor Geometrico
>>
death grip
>>
amy whitebitch

shows your sensitive side
>>
File: folder.jpg (192KB, 764x1190px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
192KB, 764x1190px
>>69743423
>pussy detected
If they already like you they make light of anything you say/do.

I played pic related in the car and all she did was laugh and nod her head to the bassline.
>>
girl here
answer is: music you actually like
>>
>>69743463
>play deathgrips for my mom
>wow this is really hardcore stuff. you might listen to this when you get very angry. do you get anrgy a lot anon? do you need see someone? i could book a time with a therapist if you like, you don't have to be ashamed it's normal
yeah girls think its cool, pretty sick
>>
>>69743523
Just because you wear a wig and take hormone pills doesn't mean your3 a girl
>>
>>69743306
If your a teen Twenty one pilots is a Tumblr pussy magnet
>>
>>69743523
ha good one
thats a funnie joke
>>
>>69743306
mac demarco, twink peaks, FIDLAR the list goes on...
>>
>>69743560
>I am not obsessed!
>>
>>69743556
Your mom's a fucking loser.
>>
>>69743523
>just be yourself anon :)
>>
>>69743429
Cop/Young God and she usually listens to dadrock and buttrock.
>>
>>69743660
>she usually listens to buttrock

Ok that was easy, such girls might not be that bad after all
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.