[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FiiO X1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fiiox1.jpg (87KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
fiiox1.jpg
87KB, 1500x1500px
Looking for a solid player with good build quality and no bullshit added, anyone with one of these?

What would good alternatives be? (eurofag here)
>>
>>69740390
I own the thing and it's great.
It's sturdy and for the past year it's been working just fine. The battery lasts forever. But you should buy a little bag or a case or whatever to protect it in your pocket (it doesn't come with anything).

Also, in the menu you search through folders just like you put them on the SD card, it doesn't display albums with album artwork in a library. (but it recognizes a folder as an album and the album art is displayed when you play a song off the album). It isn't a problem for me but iPods had a prettier system (library).

I also live in EU. Bought it for around 110€ off of Amazon.de
>>
Get X3 it has noticably better sound quality than X1 and probably has best price/performance among portables (save for Sansa Clip).
>>
>>69740529
X3 is more powerful and has better sound quality, but it's not noticeable unless you're using high quality headphones. Even with good IEMs, X1 is fine enough, especially if you've never heard the X3 before.

>Sansa Clip
Why does everyone keep pushing that piece of shit again? It's good for a regular mp3 player, but it's nowhere near FiiO levels. And FiiO is a mediocre chinese company in the first place.
>>
>>69740759
It's very noticeable with good IEMs. There's also no reason to buy a portable if you don't have good headphones - just stick to your phone.
>good for a regular mp3 player, but it's nowhere near FiiO
>he doesn't understand what price/performance ratio means
>>
as long as you install rockbox it doesnt matter
>>
>>69740827
Like I said, even with good IEMs, if you've never heard the X3, the X1 is good enough. Unless you find the X3 for a good price, it's not worth paying double or whatever.

>price/performance
So you mean it sounds decent based on the fact that it's got cheap shitty build quality? Yeah, I agree, but at that point just throw a few more bucks in and get an X1 which is a massive step up.
>>
>>69740957
>if you've never heard the X3, the X1 is good enough
>if you've never used a car, a bicycle is good enough

>sounds decent based on the fact that it's got cheap shitty build quality
>talks about devices he has clearly never held in his hand, let alone used

>still doesn't understand price/performance

Just kys already.
>>
>>69741096
Sounds like someone's got some issues.
And I'm not even gonna bother going into detail about how dumb and illogical the things you said are because it should be obvious to anyone with half a brain.
>>
>>69741096
Calm the fuck down dude
>>
clip zip
>>
>>69741179
>has no arguments
>"you're stupid"
Thanks for playing.
>>
>>69741559
I already told my arguments but you decided to ignore and rebuke them with dumb non-arguments that make no sense. But whatever, I'm not gonna argue with some retard on the internet, and over nothing too. Stay dense, buddy.
>>
Sansa Clip Plus + Rockbox + 128gb Card is the way to go.
>>
>>69741696
>can't comprehend a simple simile
>"not gonna argue with some retard"

Just go back to Ieddit. Buddy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.