[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your pussy I'm cumming AND I LOVE YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

In your pussy I'm cumming

AND I LOVE YOU
>>
The good of frusciante showing us his genius once again

GOAT lyricist and guitarist IMO
>>
>>69738161
song?
>>
>he doesn't prefer the crazy side of NL
>>
>>69738195
As Can Be
>>
>>69738195
I could die for you
>>
>>69738216
That "crazy side" is called Usually Just a T-Shirt
>>
We love you too John
>>
>>69738465
oh right, I keep forgetting you have to refer to it like that

how embarrassing fuck me
at least I'm not an RHCP fan
>>
why is there never a John thread?
>>
John frusciante literally is sylvester stallone, they're both completely redundant, and represent a sort of childish nonsense only fags fall for. Italy? Sort yo shit, fucks.
>>
File: 1475812382037.gif (486KB, 409x264px) Image search: [Google]
1475812382037.gif
486KB, 409x264px
>>69739840
top fucking kek, posts like this are the reason I still come to /mu/
>>
>>69739817
we have a rare thread about John whenever an anon stumbles upon his solo debut and how great it is
>>
>>69739940
But it really is so fucking great. THere is nothing like his first two albums + Estrus EP and those albums aren't /mu/-core or RYM core or whatever-core. No one ever talks about them, they aren't on any list...
>>
>>69739879
Le dark one wun, le evil niggermidget ù wizarti. Yes, he is mein mansent. Demonjannetje
>>
>>69740830
ferrellespekketetzürrtelhemnotrohrok
>>
>>69739940
His singing completely ruins the album for me

He would make a much better record in the correct mindset
>>
I always really liked this lyric because I'm one of those freaks that can't be sexually interested in a woman unless I'm in a romantic relationship with them. So naturally, saying 'I love you' during sex has always been a thing that I do because I've only had sex with women that I was dating, and that lyric always reminds me of that which is kind of nice.
>>
>>69742161
the frantic, desperate heroin fueled singing is what makes that album special. compare it to any of his other solo albums and youll see how bland they are
>>
H is a helluva drug
>>
>>69742778
Nigga lyrics are just a ripoff of what R Kelly does

plus R Kelly does it better
>>
>>69742851
Completely disagree with you
Just look at how beautiful his vocal harmonies are in the rhcp comeback
>>
>>69739840
more like frank stallone
>>
>>69740830
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>69743063
he didn't record or even write the album on heroin.

get your music factoids straight nerd
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.