[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you lose faith in womanhood music for this feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: folder.jpg (610KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
610KB, 1000x1000px
>when you lose faith in womanhood
music for this feel?
>>
grimes is a travesty to womanhood.

maybe you could continue your disparity there.
>>
File: Young_Thug_Barter_6.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Young_Thug_Barter_6.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
boipucci
>>
>>69736849
Early Brand New
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH977gU9m64
>>
>lost faith in womanhood
>listens to the smiths
sounds about right lol
>>
>>69737014
It's a quote from the song Pretty Girls Make Graves
>>
>my oneitis just told me she is considering prostitution
>she also told me she prefers that life over dating me or having sex with me

is rock bottom for me op, ill only listen to nihilistic shit like Brainbombs and fuck prostitutes
>>
>>69737014
damn this post was embarassing you idiot
>>
>>69737039
idk dude, at least we are not virgin anymore
>>
>>69736849
Hahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaha
>>
>the microphones
>mount eriee
>read Kurt vonnegut's timequake or cat'a cradle
>despise yourself and women forever
>>
>>69737331
>mount eriee
everytime I read this name I think about count basie
>>
>>69737039
>or having sex with me

she won't have sex with you but she wants to be a prostitute? I don't get her at all
>>
wtf does this even mean?
>>
>>69738023
He's um, turned to the dark side ;)
>>
>>69738005
>this girl won't have sex with me but she'll have sex with other people
>I don't get it
No offense but people like you are the reason feminism is so popular
>>
>>69738037
Why, I think she's an awful person. I'm okay with women wanting to become prostitutes though, if you meant that
>>
>>69736849
Just the thing you need
https://youtu.be/lndi5jp4YUA
>>
>>69738070
>She's an awful person for not wanting to have sex with me
Please tell me this isn't what you meant
>>
>>69738086
If she's ready to have sex with anyone who pays her she could do it with you too
I understand though that it's not the way you wanted it to be. Maybe she still has some sort of emotional connection to you and doesn't want to have meaningless sex with you because of that, just forget everything I posted before
>>
>>69738105
This is just embarrassing what's so hard to grasp about somebody not wanting to be in a relationship with you
The prostitute thing has literally nothing to do with the fact that she's just not interested
>>
mods fucking delete this dumpster fire of a thread
>>
>>69738162
He also said, she doesn't want to have sex with him. Just sex, nothing else. I thought, if she's that open about sex being a prostitute and all, she could at least have said yes to that
>>
>>69738225
Oh my fucking god how are you not getting this?
Ok imagine your friend is an uber driver that says "no I'm not going to drive you around for free because I'm not interested in you" but then she lets people pay her to do the same thing. Drive them around to places. She's just not interested. It's not much deeper than that.
>>
>>69737039
holy shit you must be horrible in bed lmao
>>
>>69738070
jesus dude you're pathetic
>>
File: 1446396959648.jpg (142KB, 960x960px)
1446396959648.jpg
142KB, 960x960px
>>69738476
I know
thanks anyway m80
>>
reel around the fountain
>>
>when you start a thread and it gets cancer
>>
>>69738005
because "we are friends (: " i asked her and she got mad
>>
>>69739044
I have the weirdest backstory with The Smiths

feels patrician
>>
>>69739483
Share your patriciandom with us
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.