[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/plebbit/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1405.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1405.png
24KB, 400x400px
You can't make this stuff up

http://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/comments/5iuvwh/ordered_some_cds_they_arrived_in_cracked_cases/dbb8l13
>>
Why are you browsing Reddit?
>>
>>69725938
he's a spy :^)
>>
>>69725849
>paying for music
>paying for physical music
>paying for CDs
>2016
>>
If it makes you feel any better, that's not how any of those people actually feel about the genre. They're literally just saying whatever will get them upvotes. Remember that these are the same people that listen to most of their music on YouTube
>>
File: kill me fam.jpg (16KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
kill me fam.jpg
16KB, 352x352px
>>69725849
thanks for reminding me that i was into electroswing for a brief period of time
>>
>LOL underrated? Then you say Parov? He the Skrillex of electro-swing.

>Hey man, just getting into electro swing here. Anything you can recommend that sounds similar to Little Swing by Aron Chupa?
>Anything else by him
jesus christ
>>
Some time ago there was a post on Reddit talking about electric swing in the title was the "coolest genre you've never heard of".
There were so many people and they're freaking out making fun of people who had never heard of it before. I for one, was one of the people who had never heard of it. It has since become my new favorite type of music I listen to it all the freaking time. I just don't understand why people hate on other people for never hearing of something before. It makes me cringe when I see people act like that whether it's in public or on the Internet.
>>
>>69725976
if you're going to buy music in any format, there is no reason not to get cds. they are cheap (often times less than the mp3 album, especially if you are willing to buy used) and can be used to get high quality rips.
>>
>>69725938
I thought everybody on 4chan browsed Reddit in secret and they just came here to circlejerk about it.

Thats not me though.
>>
Is electro-swing basically Fedora-swing?
>>
>>69726215
this, i listened to two electro swing compilations a few years ago, thanks for the reminder op
>>
>>69726886
It's not too bad, but like most microgenres there's only so much you can do before it goes stale

Synthwave has a similar problem
>>
File: rhcp.png (152KB, 1325x913px) Image search: [Google]
rhcp.png
152KB, 1325x913px
really makes you think
>>
File: essential fedoracore.jpg (1MB, 2422x1672px) Image search: [Google]
essential fedoracore.jpg
1MB, 2422x1672px
>>69726886
It's staple fedoracore, yeah.
>>
>>69726719
I do and I'm not gonna hide it. If you hide all the garbage subreddits and just follow ones that are more specific and less shit its pretty good. Also I can browse it at work without people thinking I'm an autist.
>>
the reddit robot is so cute :3
>>
>>69727922
I shitpost on Reddit since someone will always take my weak bait on all their default libtard subs. It's so much easier and funnier than on 4chan when names are attached to shitposting.

Plus at school, I'll be crucified for browsing 4chan. Reddit is more accepted.
>>
>>69728062
you don't use reddit. the default subreddits are all center-right and they all suck
plus baiting 4chan might be one of the easiest things to do
>>
>>69725849
>4chan hates reddit
>for some reason there are always screenshots here of shitty default subs even though supposedly no one browses reddit
if you're gonna browse reddit you may as well be open about it, and at least venture out of the defaults
>>
>>69728090
this guy gets it
>>
>>69727472
>god-tier like Red Queen to Gryphon Three with all that pleb shit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1.jpg (28KB, 416x417px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28KB, 416x417px
>>69728147
this

waht tha heck
>>
File: grinniex23.gif (118KB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
grinniex23.gif
118KB, 300x227px
>>69728090
/r/atheist
/r/news
/r/politics
>All center-right

good bait
>>
>>69728920
those are center-right though. unless you're a fucking retard and think everyone who criticizes trump is a libtard
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.