[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Linkin Park is cool again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: AS3.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
AS3.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
Linkin Park is cool again
>>
They never stopped being cool. Hybrid Theory is objectively the best diamond album of the 21st century. Only The Eminem Show comes close.
>>
>>69722427
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
>>
>tfw no qt post-punk gf
>>
They never were cool and never will be cool. They're just some shitty teen angst band you liked when you were a kid and still cling to due to nostalgia.
>>
>>69721242

again?
>>
>>69722469
Yeah but they are the GOAT shitty teen angst band. They are essential school shooter core.
>>
>>69722520
No that would be nine inch nails
>>
>>69722469
>shitty band you liked when you were a kid and still cling to due to nostalgia
>board with /oasis/ general
>>
If you didn't think Hybrid Theory was cool when you were 11, I want you to get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>69722469
You could say the exact same thing about Joy Division, Big Black, and Slint
>>
the beats on Faint, Nobody's Listening, and Enth E Nd tho
>>
>>69722772
And you should say it.
>>
they were always cool, only not with metalheads and other sorts of internet-dwelling hipsters

>>69722469
again this is only true for the aforementioned groups, people who forced themselves to "grow out" of their sound for some sort of cred. talk to "normies" or just anyone who doesn't use their Facebook account to follow ironic meme pages about philosophy, you'll see
>>69722875
and you'd make a fool of yourself if you did
>>
What did I miss? Did they do something to suddenly be relevant?
>>
>>69722520
slipknot has better choruses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I
>>
remember that jay-z mashup
>>
>"I ordered a frappuccino."
>"Where's my fucking frappuccino?"
>>
>>69722615
NiN is cool
>>69722772
You seriously can't about Joy Division
>>
hybrid theory is a genuinely good album
>>
>>69723093
Kys Division is a meme group, only relevant because Ian decided to go for some cheap PR with suicide.
>>
>>69723013
>>69722615
>>69722520
Can someone create a school shooter core 4×4?
>>
>>69722772
teens don't know Joy Division
>>
>>69721242
I always unironically liked 'in the end it doesn't matter' does that speak to my lack of musical knowledge or similar??
>>
>>69723491
>I like apples and cheese
>does that speak to my lack of food knowledge?
>>
>>69723491
No. Anyone who would think this is equating lowbrow with low quality. Other than their repetition (which is fine because their first two albums are like 70 min combined, and no one gives a shit about the others) there is nothing wrong with Linkin Park's music.
>>
>>69723534
somewhat?
>>
>>69723627
Thanks man, I have to admit its a bit embarrising that I have to admit I like this song though lel
>>
>>69723093
>>69723433
Joy Division is the ultimate emo tween core these days
>>
>>69723407
off the top of my head
>>
>>69724041
BOTTEM RIGHt.....explan urself.....NOGGER
>>
>>69724041
forgot to add the caption
>>
renamiation is the real patrician choice. hybrid theory is garbage
>>
>>69724116
EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69723433
Yes they do...
>>
>>69724187
In teh end, sARTRE states it doesn''t even matter
>>
>>69723433
Lel I found out about JoyD when I was 18 through soptify... com at me Bro lel....
>>
The Linkin Park sound is only good when it's used experimentally á la 2016

fuck Linkin Park
>>
>>69724138
Surely this is lacking
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
>>69724207
they know of them but none of them listen to them other than like 3 goth revivalists who are pretentious as fuck and don't recognise late-goth as real-goth
>>
>>69724372
You must have had a terrible time as a teen. Of course teens are pretentious, but you seem to forget all of those genuine moments of discovery I'm sure you must've had as a teen.

I was no 'goth-revivalist', I thought of myself as "into music", I mostly liked dad-rock and krautrock, but one of my favourite bands was also Joy Division. I'm sure that in most schools around the western world, you'll find plenty of teens who like Joy Division and other older rock bands, that are not necessarily 60's dad-rock. It's not as fucking niche as you think
>>
>>69724372
I know you like to think your favourite band is all underground and cool, but the kids have been playing the fuck out of joy division for decades.

But that's ok, they're still good and you can still like them, but you'll have to look elsewhere for your underground cred.
>>
>>69724299
Wew Lass, arent't you an edgy so - and so
>>
>>69724476
Le 'edgy' read-it normie meem, get facked normalfeg
>>
>>69724041
oh ah ah ah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55DHrOeqwcA&t=11s
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.