[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you honestly Scaruffi is a good critic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (151KB, 770x1027px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 770x1027px
Do you honestly Scaruffi is a good critic?
>>
6/10 buy him if you like him
>>
Yeah he's great.
>>
His head is so far up his own ass that the only person who can take him seriously outside of the memes is himself.
>>
>>69719826
I think he's right about the new JoNew album. Might want to stretch it to a 7. But there's something about it that stops me from getting into it.

His review is very informative either.
>>
Protip: the real gem on his website is the "History of Rock Music" articles
>>
>>69719826
Best critic out there, but more for others demerits than for his merits
>>
>>69719826
His Beatles essay won several international awards as the most professional analysis of the career of pop group the Beatles ever written.
>>
>>69720301
THE
>>
>>69720278
When did he rate it? Is there a list of lately rated albums?
>>
he's better than fantano and pitchfork so there's that
>>
>>69719826
No. He's a fucking moron. I don't just mean his opinions on music are wrong, almost everything on his sight is cringeworthy (the philosophy shit being the worst)
>>
AND I WONDER
>>
File: sofia7.jpg (97KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
sofia7.jpg
97KB, 600x450px
>>69719826
he ded
>>
His Kraftwerk article is the worst music-review I've ever read.
>>
>>69720348
[citation needed]
>>
only if you're a shut-in who's never encountered an intelligent music listener before
>>
i love him
>>
>>69722443
rest in pieces Italian cunt
>>
>>69719826
undoubtedly the best rock critic out there
>>
>>69723324
lester bangs is better imo
>>
>>69723352
bangs and scaruffi are both exemplary, but they represent distinct strains of criticism. bangs writes as a literary stylist, while scaruffi writes as an academic. they're two sides of the same coin, and essential reading for any serious fan of rock music.
>>
He's the DUDE INNOVATION AND ORIGINALITY LMAO of music reviewers.

I'm glad he exists, but I hate his fanbase who take his word as biblical script and shoehorn his tastes in threads
>>
>Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.
>>
>>69724904
What's wrong?
>>
he's a try hard
>>
absolutely, at the very least there isn't anyone better than him
>>
>>69721008
are you implying those are legitimate critics
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.