[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What songs or albums would you recommend for someone who has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Bjork_article_story_large.jpg (82KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
Bjork_article_story_large.jpg
82KB, 1012x675px
What songs or albums would you recommend for someone who has never listened to Björk /mu/? If it helps any Radiohead is one of my favorite bands.
>>
Listen to Vespertine
>>
Homogenic
The Sugarcubes
KUKL
>>
File: 934full-björk.jpg (255KB, 934x1280px) Image search: [Google]
934full-björk.jpg
255KB, 934x1280px
listen to homogenic

if you like the poppier bits listen to post or debut

if you like the artsier bits listen to vespertine
>>
>>69712106
go on youtube and listen to random songs

whichever one you like the best listen to that album
>>
Thom Yorke has said that one of his favorite songs ever is Unravel, and that is on Homogenic
>>
Listen to "I've Seen It All" on repeat. The rest is irrelevant.
>>
>>69712106
>"OP" in name field
>bjork image from google images
>"songs or albums"
>Radiohead
>thinks Bjork's discography is somehow intimidating

Welcome to /mu/ friendo. Just listen from the first album onwards
>>
>>69712106
Listen to Post and Homogenic. If you liked the latter more, listen to Vespertine. If you liked Post more, listen to Debut. Though all of her discography is worth a listen. The Sugarcubes are good too if you end up really getting into her.
>>
File: 578ea4f955df6f772c116d5d265b6420.jpg (336KB, 802x1024px) Image search: [Google]
578ea4f955df6f772c116d5d265b6420.jpg
336KB, 802x1024px
Why doesn't /mu/ have Bjork threads anymore? Have you forgotten that she's our queen?
>>
>>69713331
That's not me.
>>
>>69713331
>thinks Bjork's discography is somehow intimidating
Just wait until they start listening to Buckethead
>>
File: bjork-1994-takeshi-maehara-10.jpg (126KB, 494x577px) Image search: [Google]
bjork-1994-takeshi-maehara-10.jpg
126KB, 494x577px
>>69713857
all of the other björkposters seemed to have left so suddenly during the beginning of this summer. i feel quite lonely now, especially when i see a new grimes general reach reply limit every single day when björk threads only last 10 replies or so. where did the love go?
>>
>>69713857
Replaced by Grimes.
>>
Niggas On the Moon
>>
>>69713876
But Björk is actually good
>>
>>69713857
>>69714179

While there aren't as many threads, she still gets discussed a lot, there'll be more threads next year when people are hyped for the new album. I'd rather fewer threads than just having them full of pictures and no discussion or just for the sake of it like Grimes. I know Bjork is much more liked but when people ask why /mu/ hates Grimes the answer is usually the amount of daily threads she gets.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.