[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female joins patrician male band and slowly ruins the music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: antnee.png (235KB, 453x502px)
antnee.png
235KB, 453x502px
>female joins patrician male band and slowly ruins the music
>>
Fleetwood Mac?
>>
>>69711233
he said patrician
>>
happens with all of them. no matter what if a female joins the band turns to shit
>>
>>69711381
Swans?
>>
>>69711468
I came here to post this
>>
>>69711165
>>69711165
>>69711165
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little rape apologist? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Social Justice 101, I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on 4chan, and I have over 300 confirmed instances of saying “check your privilege.” I am trained in being overly offended and I’m the top SRSer in the entire social justice blogosphere. You are nothing to me but just another shitlord. I will call you a neckbeard with persistence the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again, cissexist pig. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of differently-abled, ethnic, transqueer womyn across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the AC360 investigation, *aggot. The investigation that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your erotic Internet. You’re fucking privileged, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can complain about you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in arguing with shitlords, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Jezebel.com and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your privileged bigotry off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “sexist” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will passive-aggressively type fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, cis scum.
>>
>>69711468
no not really. i just wanted to make a misogynistic thread to bait in the cucks
>>
>>69711468
he said patrician
>>
the beatles
>>
>>69711468
Their best album was released with Jarboe.
>>
File: 1465680393403.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1465680393403.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>69711468
>>69711488
>stftb wasn't among their best work, if not their best work period
>>
>>69711544
It can't possibly be their best work because The Great Annihilator is better
>>
>>69711381
Early Fleetwood Mac is pretty patrician blues rock, Anon.
>>
>>69711544
Swans is a meme band anyways so I rate their albums on how good the meme content is
They get progressively less memey as time goes on
>>
>>69711582
I wish this post was ironic.
>>
>>69711582
i hate you

just wanted to let you know that
>>
>>69711582
>To Be Kind
>The Seer
>not full of prime memeability

apply yourself anon
>>
>>69711165
When exactly has this happened?
>>
>>69711233
Pop Folk Fleetwood is the best tho and Swans has always been a meme
>>
>>69711607
like i said, i just wanted to bait in the cucks haha :)

like you ;)
>>
>>69711593
The only meme about Swans is that they get lumped with all other modern trend artists because of their resurgence
Fucking Foetus and Throbbng Gristle as as much a meme as Swans are but nobody rips on them because they don't get BNMs on p4k
>>
>>69711502
imagine the fedora wearing loser who actually took to the time to write this
where is he now
>>
>>69711623
Noooo you wasted 30 seconds of my time
>>
>>69711637
at pol
>>
>female gets the most talented member of the band kicked out because she doesn't like what she thinks his politics are
Yuck.
>>
File: Carl-Theodor-Dreyer.jpg (57KB, 704x443px) Image search: [Google]
Carl-Theodor-Dreyer.jpg
57KB, 704x443px
>band
>patrician
>>
>>69711637
Commenting on a Sargon of Akkad video
>>
>most patrician member of the band is a woman
>>
What is The Fall?
>>
>>69711674
Has there ever been a reverse Blondie/Sade?
>>
>>69711677
If you're talking about Brix....
>>
>>69711512
Haha this one
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.