[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he the GOAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161216-152024.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161216-152024.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
is he the GOAT?
>>
well only hyper plebs use spotify so i guess he is king of plebs
>>
How come Spotify doesn't have a statistics feature like last.fm that lets you see how many times youve listened to each track/album/etc?
>>
>>69703348
Why does it matter? Keeping track how many times you listen to something is corny
>>
>>69703348
Probably because the less public they make the statistics, the less likely they are to get in trouble with payments etc.

Also the software is pretty unreliable. My recently played artists page never seems to update
>>
>>69704735
this post is retarded
>>
that song? not an actually good drake song like hotline bling? that garbage one dance track? baka
>>
>>69704856
Sorry I came off like a douche but on a real note, why do people like keeping track? I mean we all know what our favourite albums are
>>
If only /mu/ stopped hating Drake just because he's popular
>>
>>69705021
I hate Drake because he's a douchebag bully manbaby hack with zero talent.

Does he actually have fans? I mean people listen to him but when was the last time you heard someone say "I'm the biggest Drake fan"
>>
>>69703232

greatest what? Canadian? no.
>>
>>69705357
What exactly don't you like? I mean obviously he has some talent so that's not a reason. And yeah tons of fans, otherwise he wouldn't have a successful radio station and merchandise
>>
it's a decent song, we all just hate because of how overplayed it is.
>>
>>69705401
>What exactly don't you like?
He makes vapid pop music with the only redeeming quality that vapid pop music has stripped away, being fun to listen to. You now have a song with no substance that manages to be equal parts boring and annoying.

That's it in premise but his music is also just bad on every level. It's obnoxious, repetitive, tacky, stupid, lame and douchey.

It'd be easier to tell you what I do like about Drake. He's the archetype for what I don't like about music.

>And yeah tons of fans, otherwise he wouldn't have a successful radio station and merchandise
He has many people that listen to him but I have never heard anyone praise Drake's artistic ability on any level.

He has people that listen to him because amongst a bargain bin full of terrible songs every now and then his producers and directors manage to pull together enough of a hook to constitute a somewhat enjoyable pop song. They can't even salvage him with that most of the time though so they try to tack him onto whatever up and coming starlet will get them clicks on YouTube.

I'm really not going out of my way to be an asshole but I really do not like this guy. I could write an essay about how shitty an "artist" Drake is.
>>
>>69705624
>could write an essay about how shitty an "artist" Drake is

please do, i'm loving this
>>
McDonalds was the first place to sell a billion hamburgers
>>
>>69705724
Drake is proof that egotistical douchebag music doesn't need to be loud and obnoxious, it can be a whiny and boring and be about fighting with your girlfriend at the Cheesecake Factory. The only real delimiter to being an egotistical douchebag is that you feel like you're above people and honestly it's just amazing he's able to constantly hold up this facade every minute of every day despite never actually getting around to explaining why he's supposed to be so great. Drake is basically the worst of both worlds and it mixes like bleach and ammonia.

The cherry on top of the (cheese)cake is the Hotline Bling video. It's what happens when you get someone with no artistic merit or opinions of their own besides "I'm better than you" singing about nothing that needs to find a way to look cool. It's just him moving around like a bad animatronic and occasionally making a face like he needs to take a dump. And he does this for 4 minutes. The result of distilling and condensing the personality of a talentless douchebag that tries too hard until what you're left with is just 99.99% pure raw douche serum.

If I saw the Hotline Bling video on Tim and Eric Awesome Show (Great Job) I'd say it's a shitty sketch that tried too hard.

If there were a Dark Souls-style video game where you wander the land and fight boring douchebag schoolyard-bully manchildren, Drake would be the final boss. Dodgerolling around with 60+ dexterity, spawning several nondescript weaker enemies that all sound like him and die after one hit (get it) with his primary attack being him bending down and waving his arm like he's trying to wipe snot off his leg.
>>
>>69703232
No shit
Bodied by a singing nigga
>>
>>69706211
Replying cause it deserves it
>>
>>69703232
>>69705021

>popularity=quality

>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1372115136644.gif (164KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1372115136644.gif
164KB, 480x360px
>>69706211
>spawning several nondescript weaker enemies that all sound like him and die after one hit
>>
>>69706211
wew
>>
>>69704998
For me, I can never usually stick on one abum; I like finding different stuff. Last fm helps keep track of stuff I've listened to a lot of and love, but have forgotten about because of another group of albums I stumble across.
>>
>>69706211
Hahaha this is great

My problem with drake is that he tries to make "hype" music without any aggression or adrenaline-infused lyrics. Sometimes he also sings but his voice isn't anything special. Just a bunch of cheesy one liners.
>>
no drake is shit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.