[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make some fucking money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: done with life.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
done with life.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
I was reading the how to be a music success blog and this is what they teach

> anti record label
> anti investor
> anti cover music
>100% Self reliant
> pro wealth, investment, and making cash money with your music
> keep your day job, build small audience on side via social media and live music, upsell via premium packages, create passive income through htbams systems, repeat
> scale to bigger audiences

Meanwhile i can barely decide which koolaid to pick like the fucking fatass that I am. Made me feel like total shit desu. The problem is me and has always been as i am just not a good businessman

How the fuck do you be a good salesman cause I feel really sad right now and i just want to make money
>>
>>69700960
For a start, music isn't the place to be looking if you want to make money.
>>
Don't listen to that guy play some shows and build a fanbase
>>
Stop making music and learn a trade.
>>
>>69701085
Nah, do listen. Music is great, but choosing to make it your vocation is to choose to sacrifice money for passion. You're just not going to make much money there. You might scrape together a decent income with many years of hard work and dedication, but put that work into another more lucrative field and your earnings would be far higher.
>>
>keep your day job
A lot of times you can find employers that are willing to work something out where you can tour for a while and come back and still have a job. Bars that support local music are usually good about this.
>>
>>69701096
but my passion is music, it is the only thing that binds me, i cant let that go...

>>69701143
thanks. i just dont know what to do. the blog really pissed me off because it felt as if it were talking to me as if i already knew how to do this shit and i didnt. i just want to show the world my music and make money from it if that makes sense. i read the blogs (htbams, how to-music industry, ariel hyatt, derek sivers) and it just makes me feel down
>>
>>69701073
this
>>
>>69700960
Well, I can solve one of your problems right now.

>Black Cherry

You're welcome
>>
WE'RE ALL GONNA BE BIG ROCK STARS GUYS!!!!!!!!!
>>
>making money in today's music industry
lmao

learn to play an instrument well instead
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.