[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /mu/ think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: adob.png (75KB, 844x434px) Image search: [Google]
adob.png
75KB, 844x434px
what does /mu/ think of this?
>>
>>69697163
that fucking low-life canadian is cancer
>>
he was wrong
>muuhhhhh all pop sucks le wrong generation
I counted at least 5 good pop songs in his list that were very good at being pop songs
>>
>>69697234
Dumb poptimist
>>
>>69697163
This guy is one of the worst youtube channels out there.

He's so bad sometimes I honestly wonder if he's just trolling everyone, no one can be that stupid and self-conceited.
>>
He only cares about lyrics. Not an opinion, he said it first.
>>
>>69697234
Wether you like Buckley or not, you can't deny that all the songs he listed were objectively shit.
>>
>>69698124
of course i fucking could if i wanted to, because guidelines of quality are a social construct
>>
>>69697163
Those songs all suck and I'd say he's right on two or three of them (not quite for the reasons he mentioned), but he missed Formation and Facts, and he's a self-righteous douchebag that only cares about lyrics, so take that and do what you want with it.
>>
>>69697240
t. rockist
>>
>>69697163
He was right about that one Gold song.

Buckley is a fucking obnoxious son of a bitch, though.
>>
>>69698124
They're crap but they are not the worst songs of the year by a longshot. It's just a soapbox for Fedora Tippington to stand on and show everyone how cool and smart he is.
>>
>>69697163
Not all of them were bad. But Meghan Trainor should die in a car accident
>>
>>69698214
You say that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>69697163
Not a fan
>>
I like that hook on Gold
>>
Ohhhh shiiiit Buckley referencing Reddit. Pretty meta. Also, the rip on slam poetry was much appreciated. The craft bar hit home, being from Vermont and all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.