[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Taylor-Swift-1989-1200x1200_2.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor-Swift-1989-1200x1200_2.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
find a flaw
>>
the strokes in those numbers are so satisfying
>>
>>69696210

who the fuck writes an 8 like that
>>
Is Style on that album? I really like that one. Like that song about the dude being a player and loving the game too.
>>
>>69696229
How do you do it
>>
>>69695714
she's a fucking snake
>>
>>69695714
ok.

It's engineered music. A team of producers and songwriters came up with every note, and every word on it. I wouldn't be surprised if they had focus groups deciding between different lines.

The music is excellent, the artist is not. That is the fault.
>>
>>69696244

start at the top and go down and left
>>
>>69696266
the music is also not excellent
>>
File: 1472309427087.png (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472309427087.png
24KB, 240x240px
>it ends
>>
>>69696266
Her older stuff made me feel like I was on anti-depressants, such was the way it made my brain feel. Like an excess rush of serotonin.

The newer stuff has slightly better sense of style to it and as such isn't quite as saccharine in such a shameless way though.
>>
>>69696230
Style is on the album and the other song you're thinking of is called Blank Space
>>
It's Tylor Swift singing shitty pop songs
>>
>>69696266
Taylor is the main songwriter on all songs and she also came up with the melodies to some of them, she's also the executive producer but of course you're going to dismiss this because they obviously lied to make her seem more real or something aren't you?
>>
>>69696347
If you honestly believe taytay wrote most of the songs, or came up with the melodies, fine. I just don't.
>>
>>69696372
Downplaying the talent of others won't prop your lack of it up
>>
>>69696585

lol. they do the same thing with other major pop artists to make them seem credible. I dont know much about taylor swift but I do know to be a pop singer all you need is looks and a half decent voice.
>>
The opener is annoying as hell
>>
>>69696585
>Talent
>Artistic integrity
We're are never ever ever
Getting back together
>>
She is an Americunt so technically she isnt white
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.