[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE LAND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 3252436.jpg (97KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
3252436.jpg
97KB, 500x332px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XauUeYaU5Pc
>>
i thought i was the only one memeing kiss here

keep up the good work, OP
>>
Paul's on-stage persona makes me cringe the fuck out but damn if I don't love early KISS.
>>
Underrated track...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6M558v3HPY
>>
The first three albums were the best. Love that raw, lo-fi sound on them. Afterwards when they had money to play with, their albums got too slick and pop-oriented.
>>
>>69695814
I agree, but I do like Dynasty.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4Er0tkMaOE
>>
>>69695849
cool, i always liked that Rolling Stones song a lot but hated the tinny limey production.
>>
First four studio albums and first live album are GOAT!

Saw 'em live in 2009. Yeah Paul's stage persona is cringworthy but he's a good hype man nonetheless. I have a C.D. of the show I attended. Totally cornball like a carnival hawker to the point of hilarity. The concert was fun too!

Fuck! I don't care if they ARE right wing conservative Trump supporters. The early stuff ROCKS!
>>
Dynasty is total shit garbage though; it's just a wrapper for a hit single. Also Peter Criss doesn't play on it because he smashed himself up in a car accident.
>>
The reunion tour in the late 90s was overrated af despite all the magic of seeing the original four guys on stage again. Ace and Peter could barely play by that point and most of the shows were pretty fucking terrible.
>>
Here's how their discography breaks down:

>S/T, HTH, DTK
Low budget, raw 70s hard rock. Fun as fuck.
>Destroyer, R&RO, LG
Here's where they explode into rock stars and have lots of money. These albums are sleeker and poppier.
>Dynasty
Tries to move into yet a further pop direction but most of the songs are ass.
>Unmasked
One-off power pop album that was almost totally ignored in the US. Peter Criss officially replaced by Eric Carr.
>Music From The Elder
Weird prog-style soundtrack to a movie that was never released. Interesting though.
>Creatures of the Night
Vinnie Vincent replaces Ace Frehley, the band goes back to heavy rock, but still fail to get any attention in the US
>Lick It Up
Lighter, more pop rock sound. The band takes off their makeup and reinvents themselves for the 80s.
>Animalize, Asylum
Mid-80s glam metal cheese at its worst. Bruce Kulick replaces Vinnie Vincent.
>Crazy Nights
Bon Jovi ripoff album with keyboards. Uggghhh...
>Hot In The Shade
The band goes back to a more hard rock sound, also the longest LP they've made at 15 tracks.
>Revenge
Sort of COTN 90s edition, but a little too much filler. Eric Carr had died of cancer and was replaced by Eric Singer on the skins.
>Carnival of Souls
Weird af album the record label refused to release where Kiss channels their inner Alice in Chains.
>Psycho Circus
Reunion album with Frehley and Criss. Mostly garbage, plus the two don't even play on most of the album.
>Sonic Boom, Monster
Total shit garbage. Do not listen to.
>>
Music for dumb people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.