[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were the best lyrics he ever wrote?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mike-l.jpg (244KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
mike-l.jpg
244KB, 720x405px
What were the best lyrics he ever wrote?
>>
"Ooh I want to take you down to
Kokomo, we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow
That's where we want to go, way down in Kokomo"
>>
>>69693540
IMMA SLIT MY WRISTS NO TOURNIQUET
IM MURDEROUS
MY CRIB GOT MORE BURNERS THAN FURNISHINGS
GOT A LOTTA HATERS NOT CONCERNED WITH IT
THE EARTH REVOLVE AROUND EARNING CURRENCY
COPERNICUS
I LEAVE YOU SCARED STUPIDER THAN EARNEST IS
PLUCKIN MORE CHICKENS THAN THE CHURCHES IS
ALWAYS LOOKIN FLY BOY
IM MERCILESS WITH PURCHASES
POLICE AINT NUTHIN YOU CAN BET I BEAT THE VERDICT BITCH
CAUSE IM MO CONNECTED THAT THE ALPHABET IN CURSIVE IS
WALLET LIKE WEBSTER
KILLER LIKE DEXTER
YO BITCH LOOKIN AT ME WELL I GUESS IMANA SEX HER
UGLY STAY RUFFER THAN THE TEXTURE
IF YA PLAYAS WANT THAT FUNK
IM THAT FLY SHIT EXPERT
(EXPERT)
>>
"Doing unto others is the Golden Rule
But doing it with you would be so
Very cool"
>>
>"Shit out my dick, piss out my ass
> Got no worries cause life's a gas"
>>
>>69693920
hey now
>>
gOOood N night, oh bay be
slEEEeep tight, o bay be
>>
keep meming the same shit /mu/

Mike Love's lyrics are better than van lesbian's

>I dig a french bikini on Hawaii island
Dolls by a palm tree in the sand

etc

at least they make sense/are memorable
>>
>>69693540

oo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo ooooooooooooooo oo oo oo eeewwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooo
>>
Memes aside, the lyrics to songs like Good Vibrations, The Warmth of the Sun, All I Wanna Do, etc. are pretty good. Mike Love was a legitimately good lyricist when he tried.
>>
>>69693606
mm yeah that's the stuff
>>
>>69696670
yeah totally. I love the lyrics to Good Vibrations.
>>
>>69696670

real Beach Boys fans like Mike Love. /mu/ doesn't like the Beach Boys, they cling to Smile and Brian's "crazy" music because it makes them feel superior to literally everyone else in the world who prefers the good shit
>>
File: mike love mu.png (445KB, 964x784px) Image search: [Google]
mike love mu.png
445KB, 964x784px
>>69696853
t. mike love
>>
>>69696853
>real Beach Boys fans

we could have through life never hearing that phrase. it's a good thing we ran into you
>>
File: beachboyscomic.jpg (155KB, 540x598px) Image search: [Google]
beachboyscomic.jpg
155KB, 540x598px
>>69696670
>>69696727
didn't van dyke parks write most of good vibrations?
i thought mike only wrote the "she's giving me excitations" part (and brian made up the "good vibrations" part because his mom used to tell him dogs would bark at you depending on whether you sent out good/bad vibrations)
>>
>>69697735
No, Mike wrote all of the lyrics to the final version of Good Vibrations, but all of the vocal melodies (except for the part you mentioned) were already written for the original version before he wrote the lyrics.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.