[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is lowkey the best tmv album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: bedlam.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bedlam.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
this is lowkey the best tmv album
>>
NEVER SEEN A MAN SLEEP LIKE THIS MAN BEFORE
>>
>>69692784
Nice. This guy gets it.
>>
>>69692784
Frances has a word to say to you
>>
File: 1360386788918.png (77KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
1360386788918.png
77KB, 192x154px
>>69692846
>>
>>69692846
Snore fest
>>69692784
Energetic with the best storytelling from tmv
>>
WHEN WILL YOU FLIRT WITH ALL THAT'S BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNING
>>
I GOT A PAIN INSIDE THAT'LL RIP THROUGH THE VERY FABRIC OF TIME
>>
>>69692872
>Snore fest
Did we listen to the same album?
>>
>>69693030
always mishear it as
>i got a penis that'll rip through the very fabric of time
>>
theres 2 many raisins

2 many RAAIAIIAIAIAISINS yYAAAAAA
>>
>>69692784
that's not amputechture
>>
I'm not a big fan of this but it probably has the ballsiest album opener of all time
>>
may i offer an honest vote for octahedron, the best and the synthesis of all tmv desu
>>
im still a de-loused man but im not gonna act like i don't love thomas pridgen going fucking berserk on the drums on every song
>>
>>69694446
pridgen is too loud and massive and flashy, not as great as jon theodore with his sick grooves
>>
>>69694542
yeah theodore's drumming absolutely makes for better songs overall but whenever i listen to bedlam in goliath i can't stop from airdrumming like a fucking autismo
>>
>>69692784
WE
>>
>>69693030
TIME
TIme
Time
(time)
>>
>>69692784
>the best album from a total trash band
nobody cares
>>
amputechture > deloused > frances > bedlam > noctourniquet > octahedron
>>
>>69695000
Amputechture sounds like it was a lot more fun to make than it is to listen to it.

And it is fun to listen to it.
>>
>>69694330
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW YOU'VE SEEN THA LIIIIIVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

I love how it doesn't cut any shit and just starts as heavy as fucking possible right from the get go
>>
WHEN I SEEP INSIDE YOUR TRUTH THROUGH SUSPICIOUS LITTLE COCKS
>>
>>69694382
fuck i've never seen anybody else with this opinion

it was the first TMV album I ever heard and without it I don't think I would haven't given them much of a chance. my taste at the time was very basic and the fact it was very acoustic helped me appreciate it and ease into their other albums

it's by far one of my favourite albums of all times and deserves so much more love than it gets
>>
>>69692784

How do you all come to terms with Tourniquet Man. This track is so bad it kills the album for me. Could probably be a 10/10 for me but that song brings it to a 7/10.
>>
>>69694542

>too loud and massive and flashy

that's why it's good, ya goof
>>
>>69692784
>DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL ALLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRIIIIIIGHTTT
>>
>>69692784
DeLoused > Bedlam > Frances > Octahedron > Amputechture > Noctourniquet
>>
Hey, you guys don't have to pretend that De-loused isn't their best album. It's OK, no one will say you're a pleb for liking the popular choice.
>>
It's their worst album, easily.

The opening track is one of the worst they've ever made, and the 2nd half of the album is a forgettable mess.

the Ilyena -> Tourniquet Man stretch of the album is fantastic though, i'll give you that.

>>69695000
Frances > Amputechture > Deloused = Noctourniquet > Octahedron > Bedlam
>>
>>69692784
true
>>
>>69698389
>not liking Metatron

Top pleb
>>
>>69698544
Metatron is good. Not great, but good. I'd put it about on par with something like Meccamputechture.
>>
>>69696361
You're not the first I've heard say this, and I can't see where you're coming from. I think it's crucial to the pacing of the album for a creepy, quiet track (that still has the density of the previous track) to contrast the unrelenting first half of the album and set up a dynamic theme for much of the second half. Also the track itself is a great showcase of Omar and Paul's sound design chops.

>>69695000
Bedlam>Deloused>Amputechture>Frances>>>>>Noctourniquet>Octahedron
>>
>>69692784
It's too much. In the right mood I can enjoy it, but most of the time it's too jarring, and lacks any real structure.

The whole ranking albums thing is a bit autistic, but their best work was clearly from Tremulant to Amputechture. Noctourniquet is underrated also.

I'd say the first three albums are all equal, but accounting for production Frances gets the edge
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.