[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously wheres hector ormano?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 5924805645_3b9caa8390_z[1].jpg (274KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5924805645_3b9caa8390_z[1].jpg
274KB, 600x600px
Seriously wheres hector ormano?
>>
>>69690053
this dude
http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/H%C3%A9ctor_Omar_Romano
>>
they didn't include him in the art
>>
>>69690883
i didint know that the album art had the characters from the songs
>>
>>69691030
I noticed whiile writing an essay about the album. I don't know why /mu/ hates lyrics but thi album has 10/10 lyrics/songwriting.

>fun nun
the nun in the first plane
>neat little domestic life
the song even talks about the guy holding the ladder for his wife (left house)
>a gentleman giving adivice...
the guy in purple talking with the guy in blue
>james lamur
I believe is the guy next to the tomato can in the middle

The moment I got it was like when you up inteligence in persona 3 then you llisten a bip.
>>
>>69691158
no thats Tulip Baroo
I caught you disguised as a man with a mustache
Selling secrets to a canned tomato
>>
>>69691328
no thats jacques lamur
>>
>>69691343
i think that jacques lamur is the man in front of the building with the clock on it with the other guy
lyrics:
Jacques Lamure is a foreman
at a clock factory
He wishes he were boss
So he could fire that scoundrel William Moss
Who always puts him down
When Megan Blanchard is around
im assuming that the gut messing with him is william moss
>>
maybe its the dude in the red ski mask
>>
>>69691481
you right
>>
>>69691916
so who do you think hector ormano is
>>
They forgot him or he is inside the red house. The guys on the car are from new familiar way.
>>
>>69691158
Agree, definitely in my top 5 albums.
>>
>>69692423
Its good but not THAT good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.