[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just marathoned this gal's music. What do I think of her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Just marathoned this gal's music.

What do I think of her?
>>
>>69689994

Whatever the fuck you want, nu-male.
>>
I love a lot of her songs from her first two albums. I'm not a huge fan of anything after those two.

As a person, which is really less important to me as a fan, I don't care for her personality. She seems to be incredibly out of touch with how she comes off, which is vapid and "look how cool I am." Being confident is one thing, but trying to project yourself as being this holier than thou person is pretty off putting. Just listen to her interview with Marc Maron it's really something. There's this bit where she's talking about how "she doesn't use the internet" and how it makes her such a le "cOmPaSsIoNaTe" person. Someone that I would avoid if I came in contact with her honestly.
>>
She's fuckin qt
>>
>>69690006
>>>/pol/
>>
meme hair
dorito head
eats pussy and ass
bitch looks like bride of frankenstein
>>
>>69689994
A total nuisance that needs a percussionist
>>
>>69690335
are you lookin for a fight, cocksucker?
>>
>>69689994
she gets meme'd a lot but she's a decent guitarist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TuWsQ1smQo
>>
>>69690335
Dont you have a grimes thread you should be posting in captain tumblr
>>
>>69690424
what the fuck

i've never seen a woman with belly hair. DISGUSTING
>>
>>69691251
>i've never seen a woman with belly hair
t. virgin
>>
>>69691096
>mofos

You can swear here, ya know
>>
>>69691273
>i'm a virgin because i've never seen a woman with a treasure trail
i don't think you've been fucking human beings, friend
>>
>>69691360
>hair makes him uncomfortable
i don't think you've been fucking at all
>>
>>69691387
well tbf every woman i've slept with has been a teenager so maybe it develops as they get older

just more reason to only fuck teens
>>
>>69689994
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
>>69691424
pedophile
>>
>>69690103
i agree, pretty good observations and literally the only worthwhile comment in here
>>
File: 32.png (304KB, 1148x1022px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
304KB, 1148x1022px
You hate her and her music. Womeme are a cancer that can't really music. Only cucks listen to female "artists".
>>
>>69692867
Brilliant post. Absolutely genius.
>>
>>69691447
kek what the fuck is this tv ass pasta
>>
>>69693007
>he doesn't fartpost
>>
Do you think Annie Clark is taking this opportunity to date all these cute dreamgirls because they're like the girls she quietly admired and crushed on and secretly partly wanted to be, back when she was a quiet, arty weird girl growing up?

That's partly how I read the vibe of those kinds of relationships I see a lot with artists and actors in when they hit their thirties and get to go around with these top-tier cuties on their arm, sometimes of the same sex even though they're more bi than gay. The whole sugardaddy/mommy / boytoy/girltoy thing.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.