[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats his best track?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: 0004309911_10.jpg (121KB, 942x942px) Image search: [Google]
0004309911_10.jpg
121KB, 942x942px
Whats his best track?
>>
All Good Naysayers...
>>
casimir pulaski day
>>
M A N E L I C H
A
N
E
L
I
C
H
>>
Come on feel the illinoise
>>
>>69688849
well yeah. lets hear the songs that are better than this track and laugh at why they're wrong.
>>
>>69688902
it's between that and Vito's Song.
>>
predatory wasp
>>
>>69688894
Correct. 5/4 is the best 4
>>
>>69688957
or fuck, Romulus, i can never decide between those three.
>>
Impossible soul.
>>
>>69689065
I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND
>>
child with a star
>>
ALLLLL DELIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTED PEEEEEEEOPLLLEEE RAISE THEIR HANDS
>>
Impossible Soul
All Delighted People
Age of Adz
Predatory Wasp
John My Beloved
>>
The Transfiguration
>>
Make Haste to see The Baby
>>
I Want to be Well

>>69689093
>tfw doesn't actually kno sufjan lyrics but likes to spam the ones constantly on 10/10 feels threads
>>
Vito's Ordination Song
>>
Futile Devices
>>
Now That I'm Older
>>
Come On, Detroit!

It just feels so complete by the end and i feel people don't give it nearly enough attention. Other than that, Year of the Rat and The Henney Buggy Band are pretty top tier, OP
>>
File: wowzers.jpg (75KB, 770x470px) Image search: [Google]
wowzers.jpg
75KB, 770x470px
this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb99ST9-RCE
>>
DJOHARIAH DJOHARIAH
>>
>>69688849
absolute pleb choice
>>
>>69688894
>>69689065
>>69690734
These and blue bucket of gold
>>
they all fucking suck you deaf mongrels
>>
>>69688849
no
>>
>>69691060
this
>>
The Dress Looks Nice On You
Decatur
John Wayne Gacy, Jr.
Fourth of July
>>
>>69688965
>>69689065
these two
>>
Impossible Soul
Vito's Ordination Song
Predatory Wasp
>>
Most underrated track?

Imma go with Concerning the UFO Sighting
>>
>>69690734
das it mane
>>
>>69688691
only one i like really is concerning the ufo sighting
only like it because it reminds me of my teacher oneitis
>>
No one has posted his actual best song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVksS9UHV3Q
>>
Ctrl + F

No Christmas Unicorn
>>
>>69693741
Outstays it's welcome
>>
File: IMG_0475_bw.jpg (4MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0475_bw.jpg
4MB, 3648x2736px
Vesuvius or Flint are the only correct answers

>>69688849
>>69689065
>>69691060

These are respectable answers also
>>
>>69692905
I'll get down with this. That song is incredible
>>
dudes...haha sick brocoustic thread!
>>
The Only Thing is severely underrated imo
>>
>>69693270
patrician
>>
Year of the monkey or jacksonville
>>
>>69692905
Wrong
https://youtu.be/4UsYRAeNO3M
>>
not sure but I can tell you his worst is We Are What You Say
>>
>>69688849
kill yourself lmfao
>>
>>69688691
Impossible Soul
>>
I'm genuinely confused at the fandom of this guy's music. I don't hate it at all, but it's just really plain and uninteresting to me. Although maybe if I lived in a different kind of area it might appeal more. I feel like it would suit more if you lived in upstate New York or Pennsylvania or something.

Is his memeness just his handsomeness? And is he like one of those cutie indie guys who's "straight" but y'know...
>>
>>69696247
On one hand, he has music (Illinois, Age of Adz) that is written and orchestrated with surprising deftness, like savant-level. On the other hand, he's kind of a douche, but people fall for his quirky, calm, thoughtful persona (and I think on some level he actually believes he is that way). So it can be one or a mixture of those things. Me, I think he's a talented douche.
>>
the gay ones
>>
>>69694599
Yes

Best tracks:
I want to be well
Impossible soul
Predatory Wasp
Casimir Pulasky Day
Vito's Ordination
Seven Swans
Concerning the UFO sighting
No shade in the shadow of the cross
>>
>>69696247
Nobody really knows if he's gay or bi or whatever, they're all faggots projecting their faggyness on him.

He has two songs everyone points to:

Predatory Wasps (This one is far more pure, and about friendship and that kind of "love" in between friends, but again, gays gonna gay and project)
All of Me Wants all of You (this one is more explicitly gay. in fact, this is the only song of his where we can gather he might have had experiences with men)

But just as those tracks can sound hard gay, he has other tracks explicitly talking about women:

Dress Looks Nice on You
Impossible Soul (ending)

His vocabulary is also rather unusual, as he uses the word "lover" to refer to his mom, his step-dad, god, and love interests. again, faggots project and think that "lover" can only be applied to those you fuck. but then they ignore the other uses, so are we to sya sufjan had an incestuous thing with this dead mother? or his step-father? or god? no. again, all are faggot projections.

As far as his music goes, it's excellently arranged & orchestrated, interesting, catchy, powerful, and fun. if you don't like it, too bad
>>
Should Have Known Better, honestly. That or Impossible Soul.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.