[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to go through my albums to delete the songs I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 3d7f0f9d.jpg (79KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
3d7f0f9d.jpg
79KB, 620x620px
Is it ok to go through my albums to delete the songs I think are fillers or don't like? Or is it a pleb thing not to have full albums? (pic unrelated)
>>
It's a pleb thing to force yourself to listen to things you don't like. "Muh full albums" is a rockist delusion that /mu/ fell for, and the underage (You)s are about to prove me right.
>>
>>69688562
You monster
>>
an album experience is a thing that you will grow to understand once you start listening to great albums.

i use to delete songs that i didn't care for but i cant condone the activity anymore as i've grown to love many artists and songs i initially didn't understand or like.

on an initial listen sometimes you're just not on the same wavelength. know what im sayin?
>>
>>69688562
No
>>
nothing wrong with not listening to the songs, but going and deleting them seems a bit far
>>
>>69688635
This.
The same thing happened to me and there are some songs i regret deleting. I always keep all tracks on an album and since i mostly listen to ambient music, the tracks are mixed and part of the whole experience.
>>
>>69688701
/thread
>>
>>69688562

It would just drive me crazy to have albums like this:

>1
>4
>6
>7
>12

Why don't you just skip them?
>>
>>69688586
if you don't try things because of you suppose you don't like it you are a pleb and you will never learn anything new
>>
>>69688562
That is disgusting, anon.
>>
>>69688562
I would say don't delete them from your library, but it's cool to delete them from your phone/whatever.
I keep albums in full on my phone until I've given them a second full listen and really cement my opinions, then off they go.

But never ever rid your main library of anything--my opinion.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.