[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Infant Annihilator thread and lyric discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IA.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IA.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
So iv'e listened to this song (Behold the kingdom of the wretched undying) (by Infant Anihilator) many times through to try and understand the ending of the song but im still unsure of what is going on. the story is told very clearly throughout the song but i feel like it ends on a cliff hanger, or maybe i missed something?

“Child of filth, you have disappointed me
You are not worthy
The power you seek is beneath the virtue of our legacy
Abide or be abandoned.”

Did he do something that he wasn't supposed to? were his intentions not what the chapel wanted? it says he is "the one to bring about the end of days"
so im stuck between 2 theories, since he was brought unto earth to bring about the end of days,does that mean his lust for raping children was a waste of time in the name of the cult? was he just supposed to end the world?
>>
>attempting to make sense of infant annihilators lyrics
>>
>General Infant Annihilator thread
>>
Look man, I really like Infant Annihilator, but I'm sure there are abundance of better things to do than try to analize deathcore/slam lyrics
>>
i guess death metal bands usually aren't the best at storytelling
>>
>>69688777
>>69688803
>>69688769
>>69688754
>>69687825
why
>>
Did he those lyrics when he was still in high school?
If yes, he truly has potential to rise above the banality of the late deathcore brethren in terms of pure hilarity.
>>
>>69691309
>did he write
damn sleep deprivation
>>
>>69687825
Why are you trying to dissect Infant Annihilator lyrics? You do know they quite literally just throw shit on a page and hope it sounds smart? You start noticing that when you have to play shows with deathcore bands all the time. The only band with lyrics that are actually good would be Slice the Cake (garbage name but great band).
>>
You're all faggots and it's worthless discussing their lyrics when they're a joke band.
>>
>>69687825
>>69688754
>>69688769
Fucking lol. Thanks OP, this thread is the second funniest thing I've discovered all day besides Tails gets Trolled.
>>
File: infant annihilator fan.jpg (113KB, 546x772px) Image search: [Google]
infant annihilator fan.jpg
113KB, 546x772px
>>69687825
FUCKING INFANT ANNIHILATOR KICKS ASS MOTHERFUCKER
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.