[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I SAID MAYBEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
I SAID MAYBEEEEEEEE
>>
YOU'RE GONNA BE THE ONE
>>
I don't really wanna know
>>
I LL BLEACH THIS ASSHOLE AND SAVE MEEEEE
>>
File: 1461289973711.jpg (220KB, 717x768px) Image search: [Google]
1461289973711.jpg
220KB, 717x768px
>>69683703
SOMEONES GONNA SAVE ME
>>
>>69683703
YOUR GONNA SAVE MEEEEHHHHHH
>>
>>69683703
I DON'T REALLY WANNA KNOW
>>
>>69683735
>>69683744
>>69683777
>>69683784
It's Live Forever, not Wonderall you morons
>>
Based McCarroll was literally buried in that video
>>
File: 1473564894989.jpg (233KB, 387x468px) Image search: [Google]
1473564894989.jpg
233KB, 387x468px
YYYYOOOOUUUURURUOU'RRERER3REEEEEEERRE MMMMMMUYYYYYYYYYYY WONDEEERRRWAAAAAAAAAALLALAKAAAAAAGAGGNJHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
HOW YOUR GARDEN GROWS
>>
>>69683813
>implying I should know anything else apart from wonderwall
>>
>>69683977
Because they had other hit songs, even in America you underage swine
>>
>>69683777
MY HEART IS MADE OF GRAVY
>>
Gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrdVCZCapWI
>>
>>69684078
>implying I should listen to hit songs

only underage ppl use an arguement like that
>>
ALL I GOT WAS CIGARETTES AND BLEACHED ASSHOLES
>>
>>69684342
Not that chart placement should dictate what you should listen, but that surely you've heard other songs by them in your life. Why is Wonderwall the only one that stands out?
>>
>“It seems like this guy was just making it up as he was fucking going along…he was saying, ‘We should bury the drum kit,’ and I was saying, ‘Why don’t we bury the drummer?’ And he was like, ‘Yeah, yeah, yeah! We’ll fucking bury the drummer!’ And I was like, ‘Wow, is that how easy this is? You just fucking randomly suggest nonsense, and people just go and film it?’ Fuck me…there’s a lot of Adidas going on in here.“
>>
>>69683813
I was singing AT&T by Pavement you fuck
>>
>>69684134
AND THE LAPS I SWAM FOR LUNATICS DON'T COUNT
>>
>Oasis' bassist cites nervous exhaustion and quits the band
>the Gallaghers ask you to join their band and replace him
>do it
>play a handful of shows with the band just as they are on the verge of becoming the biggest band in the world
>stay in the band long enough to appear in the music video for their most well-known song
>decide that spending time with your girlfriend is more important to you than being in fucking Oasis circa '95
>quit in the middle of the tour, forcing the rhythm guitarist to take up bass duties
>start to realize what a terrible decision you've made by leaving the band
>call them and beg to be let back in
>they tell you to fuck off
>the bassist which you were supposed to be replacing in the first place recovers and rejoins the band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx1Bh8ZvH84

Is Scott McLeod the biggest idiot in pop music history?
>>
>>69684391
Actually I haven't.
The only reason I know wonderwall is cause it was in youtube recommendations when I was listening to music from youtube.
And """"alternative"""" chicks still upload it on fb,pretending they are not total plebs and stuff
>>
IF I FUCK THIS MODEL
>>
DON'T WANNA CLOSE MY EYES
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.