[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got an analog mixer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: yamaha-m406-668538.jpg (117KB, 1061x479px) Image search: [Google]
yamaha-m406-668538.jpg
117KB, 1061x479px
Just picked up an analog mixer for free essentially, only problem is I don't know what exactly to use it for. Would you want it in a guitar effect setup, or would you only want to use it to record the guitar from a mic?
>>
>>69682022
use it to post pictures of it on instagram and seem like a cool music man
>>
>>69682034
Disgusting
>>
>>69682022
Does it have a bunch of input and output ports in back somewhere? If so you could always get into no-input mixing
>>
you can use it for whatever desu.
it's entirely okay to have it in a guitar signal chain if you feel it colours the sound in a flattering way - this is even before you use the eqs on it.

use it whatever way it sounds good.
>>
File: back.jpg (145KB, 1069x613px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
145KB, 1069x613px
>>69682060
It has two effect inputs in the back.
>>69682061
And thank you, just wanted to make sure that having it in a guitar setup wasn't just something horribly infeasible bc I'm new to even having pedals bc I'm a brokefag.
>>
>>69682091
it might be infeasible from a live/gigging perspective since it is a fairly large thing to be lugging around - you might get a couple of looks from people, but fuck em - there are no hard and fast rules to what makes a good signal chain.
>>
>>69682022
>Would you want it in a guitar effect setup, or would you only want to use it to record the guitar from a mic?

both if you want.
>>
>>69682022
These kinds of mixers are nice for running into a rack power amp to run some passive PA speakers. Then you can mic whatever your small band needs.

I prefer that kind of setup to lugging around active speakers.
>>
give it to me and I'll fly to where you live and give you a handy.
i really just want a mixer and to jerk someone off
>>
>>69682594
Deal
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.