[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even this album is fucking disappointing. What is up with 2016?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 6300679.jpg (207KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6300679.jpg
207KB, 1080x1080px
Even this album is fucking disappointing. What is up with 2016?
>>
Rihanna took all the talent and used it for her album.
>>
>>69678026
I'm digging it.
>>
>>69678026
> AOTY is disappointing

Ok
>>
Did you check out the Daz and Snoop celebrating its one year anniversary today actually?
>>
>>69678031
I'm gonna work work work my way over to my noose.
>>69678034
Sorry to hear that.
>>69678037
The Glowing Man wasn't disappointing though, anon.
>>
>>69678067
Swans shit though
>>
File: 1480814814090s.jpg (1KB, 124x84px) Image search: [Google]
1480814814090s.jpg
1KB, 124x84px
>>69678096
>>
>>69678026
This album is great and AOTY.
>>
Well, shit what were you expecting from ATCQ after not having done shit for 18 years? Not to mention that I really wasn't expecting their production style to fit that well in the modern era. They even have a Can sample that's kinda underwhelming in there!

That being said, outside of maybe Glowing Man (that may be cuz I love Swans), 2016 wasn't the year of the album that's for sure.

I feel that there were far better EPs/singles that came out this year. That and w/e the fuck elseq1-5 is considered.

Not to mention that all the albums the mainstream has given love to have been for reasons that don't even pertain to the music.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>69678162
Well said. I just expected something a lot better from this album, taking the hype train and the fact that it's already bolded on RYM into consideration.
>>
>>69678026
>disappointing
>Implying that you thought the album was gonna be good in the first place.

Also its a 9
>>
>>69678298
A Low End Theory is a 9. This is barely a 6.
>>
>>69678400
Low End Theory was 25 years ago. How many groups create a masterpiece 25 years after the peak of their career?
>>
>>69678405
See >>69678275
Also, Swans is a good answer to that question.
>>
>>69678405
So what, we should look at this with lower standards just because we expect artists to decline?
Anyway, autechre's been steadily improving for 25 years and their work this year has been great.
>>
people are just using tribe's album as a 2016 comfort blanket when it reality it's a bloated mess with a lot of sloppy dad rapping and instrumental wankery - but of course critics can't criticize that because of phife

this alone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLVLI0uQrmc is about 10x better than anything on it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.