[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

injury reserve; floss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8758.jpg (278KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8758.jpg
278KB, 750x741px
discuss
>>
>>69677510
Lots of different production ideas, and a lot of different approaches to flow tone, and delivery from Ritchie, pretty good so far, but I'm only on my third listen
>>
>>69677577
What do you think of Eeny Meeny Miny Moe?
>>
>>69677617
my favorite non single on first listen
>>
>>69677617
>>69677629
Ritchie has said in interviews that's he's a big fan of Death Grips, and I'm glad they can work that influence really well into more traditional rap, I like it a lot
>>
>>69677686
I love how versatile these guys are, between tracks like EMMM and slower tracks
>>
Really good, but not as good as LFTDO imo
still a strong 8 tho, shit bangs
>>
this is gooooooooood, damn
bad boys 3 is fantastic
>>
holy shit s on my chest slaps
christ
>>
>>69677510
Second listen, loving it so far.
>>
"Oh Shit" is one of the hardest songs I've heard in a long time and it gets me hyped like only Death Grips used to. I have great expectations for these boys.
>>
>>69679201
Shame it's the worst song though
>>
>>69679354
the worst one is the one with vic mensa
>>
It's surprisingly fucking good, after a few listens. I liked the first album but it didn't get me hooked and I never returned to it, but this goes so hard that I'm gonna get back to it now that they're showing promising results.
>>
link?
>>
>>69679495
found it on soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/injuryreserve/sets/floss
>>
>>69679495
floss.digital
>>
>>69679507
>>69679543
Wow, you guys are actually helpful.
Thanks for linking it instead of just sending me elsewhere
>>
>>69677510
Top 3 hip hop albums of the year
>>
Oh nice didn't realiset this was released I was a fan of live from the dentists office, Anyone got a mega?
>>
>>69680552
floss.digital
free here
>>
>>69680552
Nevermind just realised theres a link here >>69679543
>>
>>69679440
it was pretty good except for Vic Mensa's verse
>used to vaca in Jamaica no you're Jamaican me crazy
really?
>>
>>69680879
yeah definitely the weakest point on the album.
>>
>>69677510
9.5/10
>>
Definitely one of the best hip hop albums of this year.
>>
>>69677617
Not a huge fan of the death-grips approach, like it reminded me of Cherry Bomb (internal puking). But the rhymes were good I guess. but like, really? "eeny meeny miny moe"? like c'mon, who wrote off on that premise.
>>
>>69680879
Why Vic have to shit the bed with that line.
>>
>>69677510
2016 Interlude was the cringiest part for obvious reasons
>>
>>69681407
>>>/pol/
>>
>>69681444
shut up sam hyde
>>
>>69677510
also it really sucks how they had that fucko from wolvves on the album, he's like an outed abuser or whatever
>>
OBJECTIVE SONG POWER RANKINGS

TOP TIER
>All This Money
>S on My Chest
>What's Goodie
>Eeny Meeny Miney Moe

>BRETTY GUD TIER
>Oh Shit!!!
>Girl With the Gold Wrist
>2016 Interlude
>All Quiet on the West Side

OKAY TIER
>Bad Boys 3
>Back Then
>Look Mama I Did It

BORING TIER
>Keep on Slippin
>>
>>69679354
You mean 2016 interlude
>>
>>69682451
How can you not like 2016 Interlude

It's so fucking short and so goddamn catchy
>>
>>69683960
it's annoying, repetative, and is in general throwaway shit. Political adgenda aside.
>It's 2016 meme
>>
>>69685014
Probably one of the few "interlude" tracks I've ever really enjoyed on an album.

Also; what's wrong with the political message? Lol
>>
>>69685014
Definitely a throwaway track. Wished they used the instrumental on something else.
>>
Anybody else getting a strong Das Racist vibe on tracks like What's Goodie and 2016 Interlude?
>>
>>69682196
>OKAY TIER
>Bad Boys 3 and Look Mama I Did It
Fuck outta here those tracks are great.
>>
>>69686072
Yes definitely
>>
one of the niggas sounds so much like kanye west but I like it 7/10
>>
>>69686072
Totally, these guys remind me a lot of Das Racist and The Cool Kids.
>>
anyone else wish they didn't end s on ya chest with the sped up vocals?
>>
all quiet on the west side is so fucking comfy
>>
The one thing keeping this album from being perfect is that I feel like they rely on hooks too much. Eeny Meeny Miny Moe is fucking brilliant but the hook takes up more than half of the song, and it's fine because it's a really good hook, but it gets old. I feel like on a lot of songs they are wasting potential for verses that would add much more than just a hook-verse-hook-bridge-hook structure. What's Goodie is best song on the album because it goes away from this
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.