[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you listen to new music? I find myself listening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: sound_of_silence-1680x1050.jpg (141KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
sound_of_silence-1680x1050.jpg
141KB, 1680x1050px
How often do you listen to new music?

I find myself listening to albums I love quite a bit but not many albums I've never heard. I'm curious about your guys' listening habits.
>>
Not as often as I would like to desu.

I have a handful of favorite album I listen to on rotation every day while doing other things. I'll sit down and intentionally find new stuff one a month/every two months.
>>
Hard to say.

I try to listen to a couple new artists each week but sometimes it escapes my thoughts to do so.

If I has to guess, i'd say I listen to about 5-20 new albums every week depending on motivation, time, mood, etc.
>>
>>69671790
Twice a week.
I have a special time every Monday and Friday evening that I dedicate to trying a new album
>>
I generally just listen to new albums when I find one that interests me.
Some guy posted the album art for Obongjayar - Home and that was enough to get me to listen to the album, which i enjoyed.
>>
I try to listen to at least 2 new albums per week (multiple listens if possible).
>>
>>69671790
Well i'm a useless piece of shit NEET, so i have plenty of spare time. Normally i try to listen to one or two new albums per day.
>>
File: 1477939172114s.jpg (5KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1477939172114s.jpg
5KB, 250x166px
>>69671790
I usually listen to something new every day, maybe one or two new albums.

I have pretty weird listening habits and will get bored of an album after 5-10 listens, depending on how much I like it, then I can't listen to it again for months or it sounds awful. I have to constantly be cycling in new music to compensate.
>>
>>69671790

Sometimes I all of a sudden find all my music somewhat stale and I go on a bender of finding new artists to binge listen.
>>
I try to listen to at least five new albums a week.
>>
I listen to at least one new album a day. Also I listen to my spotify discover weekly playlist every week, and their global top 50
>>
>>69672174
pretty good idea
>>
>>69672548
Tbh I am too lazy so I have a timetable to help me being productive and I have culture hours:
Monday: new ambum
Tuesday: reading
Wednesday : new movie
Thursday : reading
Friday: new album
Week end: video games

Don't mean I don't do it outside but I have dedicated hours to be sure I do it.
>>
>>69671790
check this out they are up and cummers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvqUb59cD1U
>>
I swing between movie-watching and new-music phases, but the music phases last much longer, at least a few months. One is starting again right now.

During them, I'll listen to 30 new albums a week, on average. I'll usually play a game or organize/read up on artists while listening to make sure my backlog is big n' healthy. Within the week I'll revisit the albums so they have my undivided attention and do some skimming. My initial reactions aren't far from my final score, though.
>>
>>69671790
usually I listen to at least one new album a day, the most I've ever done in a day is four
>>
Most of what I listen to is stuff I haven't heard or don't listen to often. I get tired of the same music and am always seeking out new things. I guess it's mostly because of how easy it is to find free music over the internet.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.