[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You say Hardcore Punk, I say Hardcore Breakbeat You say Crust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1479163606606.jpg (117KB, 460x981px) Image search: [Google]
1479163606606.jpg
117KB, 460x981px
You say Hardcore Punk, I say Hardcore Breakbeat
You say Crust Punk, I say Freetekno
You say Grindcore, I say Hardcore Techno
You say Powerviolence, I say Splittercore
You say First Wave of Metalcore, I say First Wave Drum & Bass
You say New Wave of British Heavy Metal, I say New Wave Of British Acid House
You say American Power Metal, I say Detroit Techno
You say Early Progressive Metal, I say early Progressive House
You say Glam Metal, I say Happy Hardcore
You say Classic Speed Metal, I say Speedcore
You say Old School Thrash, I say Old Skool Hardcore
You say Death, Black and Doom Metal, I say Neuro, Liquid And Techstep D&B
You say Alternative Rock, I say Grime
You say Indie Rock, I say Trance
You say Post rock, I say UK Garage
You say Shoegaze, I say Dub Techno
You say Kreatrock, I SCREAM ELECTRO!!!

92% of pardners still listen to pop/rock. If you are part of the 8% that moved on to electronic music copy and paste!!

DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF BLEEPS DIE!
>>
>>69668599
edm isn't music
>>
any man in?
>>
>>69668599
>First Wave Drum & Bass
...There's multiple waves of Drum & Bass?
>>
>>69668633
surely this is b8

only junglists from now on ITT
>>
>>69668633
D&B is the metal of breaks with many waves and multiple subgenres.
>>
What if I listen to both?
>>
I remember the day I first heard electronic music. I knew back then this illegal computer sound was gonna be my call. My heart got hooked on 4 by 4 beats, when house took his journey with Jack Chicago and Acid House.

Now my heart is hooked forever. I don't care if it's french-tek, hardstyle, hardcore, old school or jump. I don't understand people who are satisfied with ordinary pop music, they just listen to whatever radio stations decide they should like. Followed by an overkill of ring tone commercials meant for kids... And MY GOD, they like it!

Some people even think that house clubs are for weirdos only. Maybe they're right, maybe we are weird. Maybe this music is weird and maybe the clubs are overrated. But we're in this together.

If you're in the scene, being a DJ seems like a natural path to follow. And back in the days DJ's were weird people who liked music in a weird way. Back then you would have to be a nerd to become a DJ. Nowadays everybody wants to be a DJ, nowadays everybody wants to be that nerd.

It sickens me, I hate those smart asses who think DJ is an easy way to get laid... Well... get a life. If you're not in it for the love of the music, would you please FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>69668724
Who was that?
>>
>>69668695
>D&B
>multiple subgenres

I would have never known if I were not told this.
>>
>>69668769
Neurofunk
Techstep
Liquid funk

There are lots more but my brain is drunk
>>
>>69668758
Coone
>>
>>69668792
Rude.
>>
>>69668599
there's not that much bleeps in electronica
mostly analog farts and drum machines
>>
>>69668791
Darkstep
hardstep
funkstep
jump-up
drumstep
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.