[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did not expect this album to be so good Every song is god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

I did not expect this album to be so good

Every song is god tier . Ive listened for like a week straight now in repeat
>>
>>69668473
What was your opinion of Grimes before listening to it?
>>
Post the best song on the album. It's time to see whether this meme is warranted.
>>
File: turmeasjsd.png (55KB, 120x152px) Image search: [Google]
turmeasjsd.png
55KB, 120x152px
>>69668494
>he likes music i don't like
>>
>>69668490
I considered her meme tier , with several decent songs
>>
>>69668533
not him but
Realiti is my personal favorite

some other people's favorites might be
Flesh Without Blood
Kill V. Maim
SCREAM
Venus Fly

honestly the album is just full of good songs
>>
>>69668607
>Realiti
I'm pausing Yo La Tengo for this. It had better be good.
>>
>>69668473
This album is weird for me, because I absolutely love it, but I've only listened to it maybe 3 times or so, which is pretty atypical of me. I should give it another listen.

I really love it but I kinda like Visions' sound more.
>>
hide. wish you aids unironically
>>
>>69668607
I like realiti video more than the realiti album version, tho this may change overr time
>>
She has maybe a handful of good songs
>>
>>69668473
Yeah, this album is really awesome. Same for her older albums.

"Grimes is a meme" is the biggest /mu/ meme.
>>
>>69668607
Well that was a waste of time.
>>
File: dsala846s.png (42KB, 138x152px) Image search: [Google]
dsala846s.png
42KB, 138x152px
>>69668807
ok go back to whatever u were doing
>>
>>69668654
Listen to the demo version too. Many people prefer it over the album version. It's here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
>>
scream is the worst song in her career
while realiti being the best song
what did she mean by this
>>
>>69668832
This - i didnt know it was demo . I just thought video version
>>
>>69668843
Scream guest stars some chink , so not grime's fault
>>
File: folder.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
good, now you should listen to kylie minogue

>>69668607
Butterfly is undoubtedly the best track, what are you doing
>>
>>69668859
It was a demo. She lost the original files of that song and she remade it for Art Angels. Originally Realiti was part of a darker/slower album that she scrapped and made Art Angels instead. She included it on AA because this song received huge praise.
>>
>>69668876
I'd say Artangels (the song) is the underrated masterpiece.
>>
>>69668663
I prefer Visions' sound more too, but there's something about Art Angels that makes me play it many times. It's ridiculously catchy, maybe the catchiest album of the last 10 years. It's like eating the best chocolate on the planet.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.