[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what exactly is bad about him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: j-cole-mia.jpg (47KB, 700x487px) Image search: [Google]
j-cole-mia.jpg
47KB, 700x487px
So what exactly is bad about him?
>>
>>69665783
Nothing.

Just low-IQ plebs frustrated because they can't get into his music
>>
A lot of people hate him for being happy and loving himself and letting it show in his music.
>>
>>69665783
There's nothing about him to make fun of, so the worst thing you could call him would be "boring", which a lot of /mu/tants already do.
>>
>>69665783
His music can be a bit bland (especially his last record) and his fans can be patronizing. Aside from that though he is legitimately one of the better rappers out right now.
>>
>>69665783
It's fucking shit.
>>
I'm starting to really get into his music. I'd listen to the rap station at work and No Role Modelz stuck out so much against every current rap song they played.
>>
>>69665783
i dont like his music.
>>
Is there any actual music reasons why people don't like him though, his production?
his lyrics?
anything?
>>
>>69666057
It's literally a meme
>>
ALMOND
>>
>>69665783
he's a tryhard

>>69665850
lol
>>
>>69665883
>I let you feel like you the shit, but you can't out fart me

Is an actual J Cole lyric, and there's more that are just as bad if not worse.
>>
>>69666096
>he's a tryhard

I'm beginning to really believe that tryhard and the overuse of the word edgy to describe any passion in generation z is a result of being prescribed amphetamines and SSRIs in their developing years. So many zombies.
>>
>>69666057 see >>69666113 plus he I painfully bland and dull he couldn't be more mediocre if he tried. Then there's the fact he thinks he is really insightful when he is really not.
>>
File: 1463206908055.jpg (85KB, 483x512px) Image search: [Google]
1463206908055.jpg
85KB, 483x512px
>>69665783
>I know you tired so, I wonder how I can help. I get the basket and grab your clothes out the dryer, oh. I wanna fold clothes for you.
>>
>>69666057
MY VERBAL AK SLAY FAGGOTS

AND I DONT MEAN ANY DISRESPECT WHEN I SAY FAGGOT

OKAY FAGGOT?
>>
>>69665783
I wouldn't call him bad, but 4YEO was completely unremarkable
>>
>>69666113
There are no rappers where all of their lines are good, if they are, they're a very small minority.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.