[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Viper the Rapper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

>hear about YCDESC vinyl on /mu/
>decide "eh fuck it I'll PM Viper on Twitter about it"
>copypasted response
>insistent tone
>vinyl exists only through word of mouth

SEEMS LEGIT

But honestly though, I want to support the guy. I just hope I don't get played in return.
If anyone actually owns this on vinyl please post pics so I can verify it actually exists. Thanks.
>>
Someone on discogs asked the same question back in January. I wouldn't get my hopes up

https://www.discogs.com/Viper-Youll-Cowards-Dont-Even-Smoke-Crack/master/886603
>>
>>69665731
so im not the only one who appreciates the infinite amount of irony he's on
>>
>>69665774
I'd expect an artist with this much underground popularity to be happy and gracious to his fanbase. I suspect he's instead ripping people off. Very confusing but maybe I'm just being naïve.
He did scam the fuck out of people with that moving company. lol
>>
>>69665833
most likely he doesn't even know how to make vinyl
>>
>>69665913
He draws the music on himself
>>
If I paypal him 39 USD I'll never see it again, and have nothing in return.
>>
Wow, 39 bucks? Even for vinyl that's expensive.

He's a major con artist tho
>>
>>69666035
He didn't specify USD and didn't mention shipping to Canada.

Should I paypal him like 39 Zimbabwean dollars?
>>
>>69666082
tell him to take a picture with the vinyl..
>>
>>69666139
Might be a good idea
>>
>>69666139
Alright, sent him this
>>
>>69666350
>>69666035
>>69665774
>>69665731

>yea send me the money
>its vinyl ok send me the money
>yep its there send me the money
>thanks for being a fan send me the money

scam
>>
>>69665731
>But honestly though, I want to support the guy. I just hope I don't get played in return.
DO NOT PAY HIM.

I'm fucking telling you not to. He's going to take your money. He's done it to me before when I asked him to make a track. DO. NOT. GIVE. HIM. MONEY.
>>
>>69666376
yep. If no pics don't do it anon
>>
>>69666409
lol, tell me more
Did you ask on Twitter?
>>
>>69666495
No, I texted him.

He told me the track would be finished after a week and asked that i Pay him in advance. A week passed so I texted him again to see if he was finished and he said he was going to need another $40 and that it was gonna be "real good."

OP can do what he wants, but I'm telling you that not only will you never see your money again but the vinyl doesn't exist to begin with.

He's a con artist.
>>
>>69666539
Shady.
>>
>>69666409
>he actually gave money to Viper
lmao
>>
>>69666539
Also his houston based moving business has a terrible rating on the better business bureau website. Basically people saying they showed up drunk and banged up all the furniture
>>
>>69665774
>Style: Abstract, Gangsta

fucking lol
>>
Maybe I should just pay a company to press a copy of it
Should be cheaper
And wtf is Viper gonna do, sue me? lmfao
>>
>>69666657
>inb4...
>>
>>69666666
checking
>>
Replying to be onboard for this great thread
>>
>>69665833
>I'd expect an artist with this much underground popularity to be happy and gracious to his fanbase

if you think viper is popular you should probably kill yourself
>>
>>69666851
Everyone on this board knows him, which is more than can be said about most
>>
No response so I think the jig is up
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.