[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grlmes fans BTFO http://www.strawpoll.me/11872912

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: AOTD.png (32KB, 894x670px) Image search: [Google]
AOTD.png
32KB, 894x670px
Grlmes fans BTFO

http://www.strawpoll.me/11872912
>>
>>69662367
Out of that list, Swans deserve it the most desu
>>
>>69662400
obviously not
>>
>>69662443
Ok then who do you think deserves it?
>>
>>69662367
>strawpoll
>>
>>69662367
Of course it's someone else. All the other options are disgusting nigger pop or hipster pop garbage.
>>
>Swans
>artist of the decade

i think ur 20 years too late mates
>>
>>69662443
''Someone else''
>>
>>69662552
They still better than most nowadays my man
>>
>>69662593
nobody doubts theyre better than most because 49.999% of music is better than most, but its fucking ridiculous to call a band that is retreading stuff they already did 20 years ago the artist of the decade
>>
>>69662552
>20 years after their peak
>still releases the three best albums of this decade
wew
>>
>>69662367
>implying this cesspoll has any good taste
Grimes is still artist of the decade, like it or not.
>>
>>69662623
>still releases the three best albums of this decade
you should listen to more music my man ;)
>>
>>69662623
maybe if you have only listened to albums reviewed by pitchfork this decade
>>
>>69662644
>>69662652
name artists who released 3 better albums this decade then
>>
>>69662367
That someone else gives me hope, I often forgot that /mu/ is more than the horrible front page.
>>
>>69662676
name 3 artists who released a better album or name artists who released three better albums?
>>
>>69662617
Pretty sure they never realeased anything that sounds like A Little God In My Hands 20 years ago tho
>>
I'd rank the albums

1. The Glowing Man
2. To Be Kind
3. The Seer

They're all solid albums, with TGM and TBK showing some original ideas
>>
>>69662676
Matana Roberts is the most obvious one
Kevin Martin has only released 1 album but a bunch of singles and eps
A.G. Cook has released various mixes and singles and produced various albums and EPs for other people
Grischa Lichtenberger has put out 2 albums and a handful of EPs

>>69662714
compositionally it isnt very different from soundtracks to the blind, even if it is texturally different
>>
>>69662760
>Texturally different
There we go then
>>
>>69662788
not texturally original though, just different from soundtracks for the blind
>>
>>69662802
Dunno dude, some tracks on TBK are pretty unique
>>
>>69662676
Grimes: Halfaxa, Visions and Art Angels are much, much better than that vile and pretentious crap that Swans released. I never understood why rym & mu praise this shitty and tuneless band so much.
>>
>>69663119
ecks dee
>>
>>69662683
THIS

Its nice to see half the board aren't a bunch of clueless drones.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.