[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about this album? Personally I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4422.jpg (119KB, 715x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4422.jpg
119KB, 715x740px
What do you guys think about this album? Personally I really enjoyed it, thought it was a cool album. I don't see it discussed too much on here so let's discuss it
>>
I'd say it was undeniably the best album of 1981. More importantly, the it was one of the best written album of the early 90s.
>>
>>69658751
I meant 80s fuck
>>
Everything they made after Mark of the Mole was mediocre. This album was where they peaked.
>>
One of my favorite Residents albums.
>>
So this was the first Residents album I listened to and I really liked it. Where do you guys sugget I go from here?
>>
>>69659115
Not Available, Duck Stab/Buster & Glen, Meet the residents.
the rest you can figure out by yourself, rateyourmusic is your friend.
>>
>>69659115
Residue of The Residents and Eskimo
>>
>>69658751
lol you should have kept this comment as-is. it kind of works cause we're talking about the residents
>>
>>69659115
>>69658822
god in three persons is absolutely amazing though
>>
>>69659115
Don't skip Fingerprince!
>>
>>69659115
Post Mark of The Mole I'd say listen to God In Three Persons and then skip to the 2000s when they become GOAT again. Before MOTM listen to all of them. Ive listened to 90% of their albums and I can say listening to the whole discography is worth it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.