[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Copies of The Last Guardian should ship with this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (737KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
737KB, 620x620px
Copies of The Last Guardian should ship with this.
>>
As someone who really likes Wildflower and who really wants to play The Last Guardian, what makes you say that?
>>
>>69653177
Both were a super long time in the making, and both were a disappointment
>>
>>69653177
Long delayed followups to early 2000s genre defining classics that got a positive critical reception that paled compared to its predecessors.
>>
>>69653243
Exept the only things that ruined wildflower was frankie sinatra and noisy eater. That game's main gimmick just was broken
>>
Wildflower is my AOTY.

While I think it's disappointing in comparison to SILY after all this time, Wildflower is in no way a bad album. It's really unique in a lot of ways that separates itself from SILY, and even in some parts, better than it.
>>
>>69653008
>>69653243
t. /v/
>>
>>69653334
>Wildflower is my AOTY.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (232KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
232KB, 1000x1000px
>>69653301
Based on popular opinion, I think pic related suits that criteria as well, aside from the fact that 2001 was released in 1999, and that it wasn't a disappointment for me at least; I think it's very good
>>
AHHHHHH
>>
Except that Wildflower is better than SILLY.
>RADIO RADIO RADIO RADIO RADIO RADIO RADIO RADIO RADIO
>CHANGES CHANGES CHANGES. CHANGES CHANGES CHANGES.
>Sendingthosesignals sendingthosesignals sendingthosesignals
>Just to doodle.
The vocals are too spastic and ruin the production.
Here the production is wayy much better and the sampled vocals are wayy better used.
Yeah there's crap but it doesn't lower the album like those SILY samples did.
>>
>>69653545
Both The Last Guardian and Wildflower came out in 2016, though
>>
>>69653659
Well yeah, but I based the choice on the criteria set by the post I quoted, which didn't specify year
>>
>>69653679
Well that may be. But the fact is that it's probable that you smell.
>>
>>69653717
Yeah, I customize it with the scent of daffodils, lilacs, and a tiny bit of rafflesia for additional texture. Thanks for noticing, I try.
>>
>>69653008
this kind of forced meme-hate against wildflower made them not appear in the 2016 lists. Bravo /mu/ you are so funny.
>>
>>69653008
This was one of the best comeback albums in recent years, I don't get the hate.
>>
>Australian Shitposting: The album
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.