[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did they become a poser band? what lead to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

how did they become a poser band? what lead to this?
>>
>>69650280
15 years of not making music and coasting on the success of an overrated album
/thread
>>
Making one the most beloved and well known albums of the 90s.
>>
>>69650299
1995 was 221 years ago
>>
>>69650305
ITAOTS was not well known, at all, in the 90s. Only became well-known in the latter 2000s, and went much further later on.

>>69650299
/threading yourself
>>
>>69650305
>beloved
>well known
In what non-P4K's-cock-worshipping universe?
>>
>>69650352
nah Aeroplane has been Urban Outfitters-core for at least 5 years now, certainly well known among people with bad taste
>>
>>69650280
They aren't.
>>
>>69650352
Every tumblr girl that listens to 21 pilots also has ITAOTS scratched up on her crosely
>>
>>69650352

in the minds of music critics and snobs. aka the people that actually determine what is remembered as "good" as the era becomes more and more distant.
>>
>they
>one person
>>
>>69650340
>ITAOTS was not well known, by me, in the 90s.
ftfy
>>
>>69650340
Thats exactly what I said you stupid shit. of the 90s, not in the 90s. Do you make up arguments in your own head just to shitpost?

>>69650352
Are you fucking stupid? Its in the top 10 of pretty much every major publication's albums of the 90s, has been tumblrized to death and even referenced on NBC primetime sitcoms. Get your head of your ass.
>>
>>69650340
It was well respected at the time. Even R.E.M. asked NMH to tour with them to give them more exposure, but Jeff turned them down because he was on the verge of his mental breakdown.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.