[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any other notable musicians that share the same names?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Andy Bell.jpg (199KB, 1102x604px) Image search: [Google]
Andy Bell.jpg
199KB, 1102x604px
Are there any other notable musicians that share the same names?
>>
>>69641995
Tom Jones and David Bowie
>>
mitch mitchell (jimi hendrix experience) and mitch mitchell (guided by voices)
>>
Eric Clapton (Cream) and Eric Clapton (Blind Faith)
>>
Dave Grohl (Nirvana) and Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters)
>>
Tim Buckley (Tim Buckley) and Jeff Buckley (Jeff Buckley)
>>
>>69643896
>>69644002
Kek
>>
>>69641995
Roger Miller (Mission of Burma) and Roger Miller (country singer)
Dave Stewart (Eurythmics) and Dave Stewart (general Canterbury Scene keyboardist)
Mick Jones (The Clash) and Mick Jones (Foreigner)
Michael Jackson and Michael "Mick" Jackson (who wrote Blame it on the Boogie)
Roger Taylor (Queen) and Roger Taylor (Duran Duran)
Alan White (Yes) and Alan White (Oasis)
William Rory Gallagher (the Irish guitarist) and William "Liam" Gallagher (Oasis)
John "Ozzy" Osbourne (Black Sabbath) and Greg "Oz" Osbourne (Coven, who had a song called Black Sabbath prior to Sabbath's debut)
Dave Holland (Judas Priest, Trapeze) and Dave Holland (double bassist)
I'll see if I can think of any more
>>69642128
That was Davy Jones out of the Moonkees who David shared a name with
>>
>>69642128
so Thomas Woodward and David Jones have the same name?
>>
>>69644102
OK, thought of some more:
John Maher (Buzzcocks) and John "Johnny Marr" Maher (The Smiths, who changed his name to avoid confusion)
Pete Shelley (Buzzcocks) and Peter Shelley (70s pop singer)
James "Jim" Morrison (The Doors), James "Jim Bob" Morrison (Carter USM) and James Morrison (solo singer)
Roy Wood (The Move, ELO, Wizzard) and Roy Wood$
John Wilkinson (Elvis guitarist) and John "Wilko Johnson" Wilkinson (Dr Feelgood)
Jamie Stewart (The Cult) and Jamie Stewart (Xiu Xiu)
Mark Smith (Explosions in the Sky), Mark Smith (The Waterboys) and Mark E Smith (The Fall)
And while they're not the same name, Built to Spill have had both a Brett Nelson and a Brett Netson play with them
>>
Kevin Martin (Candlebox) and Kevin Martin (The Bug, among other projects)
>>
>>69644102
>>69644517
Interesting

There are also like 4 musicians called Tom smith, most notably the frontman of Editors
>>
Stephen Patrick Morrissey (The Smiths), Van Morrisey, and Jim Morrissey (The Doors)
>>
>>69644730
Don't forget Alanis Morrissey
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.