[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How have they gotten away with playing the same 3 chords for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

How have they gotten away with playing the same 3 chords for THIRTY fucking years?
>>
>>69637445
You confused them with AC/DC

>Green Day is shit "punk" band anyway, that I agree with
>>
marketing

thats all most of this board is
>>
How did they get away with saying "kill all the fags hat dont agree" and also be anti-trump?
>>
>>69638495
Because if you listen to the song they are actually mocking the macho attitude that might make someone say that, not saying it themselves
>>
>>69638633

They're mocking inventions of their liberal minds who they can oppose to feel like they have intellectual worth.
>>
>>69637445

because FUCK AMERIKKKA FASCIST NAZI BUSH
>>
>>69639732
>inventions of their liberal minds
lay off the brietbart man

>>69639829
>because FUCK AMERIKKKA FASCIST NAZI BUSH
that's like two songs off american idiot hth
>>
>>69639846

I guarantee they have literally never heard anyone say "kill all fags that don't agree". They made those words up in their own heads.
>>
>>69637445
they write good melodies.
>>
Can't think of these guys without thinking about this "omg I'm the most punk ever!" dude I knew on Facebook who thought them and The Ramones were gods gift to music, while talking shit about bands that were actually good at their instruments. Do punks just have some inferiority complex when it comes to music? Is it just another example of those who do the least having the most to say? I like punk and all, but never understood this mindset.
>>
>>69640047

Punk is shit.
>>
>>69637477
damn
>>
>>69637445
the musical equivalent of converse sneakers
>>
>>69640047
>real punk
>good at their instruments
>>
>>69637445
I enjoy MOST of they're albums
>Early stuff is great especially Kerplunk and Warning
>Political punk stuff was decent but kind of corny
>Uno,Dos and Tre suckered exept for a few tracks
>Rev radio was mostly ok,a few songs sounded a bit off like Troubled times but what I can't fucking stand is Young blood's lyrics
>>
>>69640621
I feel kind of the same, except haven't enjoyed anything past warning
>>
>>69640621
"Let's shoot the moon into the sun"
>>
>>69639846

>that's like two songs off american idiot hth
And it's all they're known for after Dookie
>>
>>69639899
They've probably heard people sing along at their concerts
>>
SEVENTEEN AND STRUNG OUT ON CONFUSION
>>
>>69640723
>ignoring Good Riddance
>>
>>69637445
making catchy songs while more or less successfully jumping on relevant trends of the time (at least until after American Idiot, after that is just playing to their established fanbase until they get too old).
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.